Chapter 20

I wake up my usual time of 5am. I make my way to the bathroom and do my morning routine,  I dress for the gym, today I need to go, I have been eating too much with these guys.
I joined a gym at a nearby mall, I go daily, except these past few days I haven't.

I go downstairs to start breakfast,  I got coffee on the go, bacon in the oven, mushrooms and tomatoes on the stove. I am just starting the eggs when the guys come down, they all come up to me kiss me good morning and sit at the counter.

" Sweetheart,  we never meant to make you angry yesterday,  but you do know that your assets are worth a lot. And we are meant to provide for you, everything we have is yours, we just want you to keep your assets safe. We love you and will do whatever you say. " Says Alex.

" Well now, I will say this once and I won't repeat myself ever again. If whats your is mine then, what's mine is yours. There will be no separation,  just like there will be no divorce for us. You either agree with this or we end here? It is your choice." I say.

" We accept love, now can you tell me where you are going dressed like that?" Asks Alex.
" I am going to the gym, I need a workout,  I am eating too much around you guys." I say.
" Which gym do you go to?" Asks Cade
" I go to the one at the mall, I have a trainer that I work with. I  have a 2 hour session starting in about an hour. So  let me serve your breakfast and I can be on my way." I say.
" Firstly,  you cannot go out of our sight till the wedding is over. You do realize,  that it is a safety issue.

Secondly,  we have a fully equipped gym  above the garage, and you have four awesome trainers,  just for you.
Thirdly, you are not our housekeeper,  you are our fiancè. We will hire someone to come and do all of this, you don't have to do this anymore.
And lastly,  dressed  as sexy as you are right now, you will train only with us, " says Axel.

Axel carries me to the counter and places me on Cades lap, and says" I will serve you breakfast."

" Guys don't be unrealistic,  I will stay home,  I will train with you for now, but I will still run the household.  I enjoy cooking and baking. Everything else is already taken care of; garden services come regularly to maintain the outside.
I have a cleaning service as well. Aside from coordinating with security I don't do much else. " I say.

With the amount of things that's needed to be taken care of for the wedding,  we were up early every day, and slept late every night. My wedding dress was ready, and sent to the hotel.

Micah, Dale and Brian had everything handled. I was with them on Thursday, I wanted to make the wedding cake myself. My guys were just like me, we loved anything chocolate.

I made a 5 tier chocolate cake,  filled with chocolate in the center.  We had brown and white chocolate roses draped from the top of the cake to the bottom.  The cake was topped with a bride surrounded by 4 grooms.

Micah will walk me down the aisle,  Brian and Dale are the groomsmen and Bailey and Brianna are my bridesmaids. Today I will stay at the hotel with the girls and their mum.We are getting pampered in preparation for tomorrow.

We are an hour away from the start of the ceremony,  Micah is with me as I am having my hair and make-up done.

There is a knock at the door, and in walks, Mrs Hunter, she asks Micah to give us a minute.  Micah squeezed my hand and walked out of the room. Mrs Hunter,  walks in and pulls up a chair to sit next to me. She takes my hands in her hand and says,

" Joy, sweetheart I know we didn't have the best start, but I want you to know, how happy I am to welcome you to our family.  I have a small gift for you. This has been handed down from mother-in-law to daughter-in-law for five generations now. It is your something borrowed and something blue." She says.
She hands me a jewelry box, in it is the most beautiful diamond necklace, with tear drop blue emeralds, and a pair of tear drop earrings.