"You look so beautiful." He told her.

"Shut up!" Ellie giggled. "My hair is still a mess and I haven't done my makeup."

"Still the most beautiful woman in the whole world." He held her face between her hands and kissed her lips. "I'll be right back."

"Ok... but don't forget I still have my hair and my makeup." Ellie said as he entered the bathroom.

"Chill out!" He yelled.

Ellie looked down at Heaven who was smiling at her with her feet in her mouth and just in a diaper. Her little white linen dress was just behind her. Ellie crouched carefully and grabbed the baby's dress.

"You're gonna look so beautiful my love." Ellie baby talked and Heaven blurted a sound and smiled with her huge blue eyes gazing at her. "I can't believe that you're here..." Ellie just stared at her baby girl with tears in her eyes. "I am glad I don't have my makeup on..." She giggled while sitting Heaven and passing the dress over her head. Then, she turned her around on her stomach so she could button it on her back. She started bouncing her head and her legs and yelling random sounds. "Are you happy my cub?" Ellie giggled with her. When she turned her little girl around and helped her sit by holding her hands, Heaven wrinkled her nose and sniffed. "You love to do that when you're happy. I am happy..." She whispered, bending over her daughter, and kissing her cheek. "Oh... daddy passed your baby cologne on your skin..." She inhaled, realizing she missed that scent so much. "Ok... now mommy needs to finish getting ready. It's auntie's wedding." Heaven blurted another sound and smiled.

"She's so happy." Chris commented as he entered the bedroom again, naked and filling the air with his manly shower gel scent. "It seems like she knows she's back home."

"She knows we're her mom and dad." Ellie looked at him. "Maybe babies feel and know more than we know."

"I'm just glad this nightmare is over." Chris smiled at the baby who squealed.

"I can't believe she's here." Her eyes welling with tears once more. Chris bent over her.

"Don't cry, babe." He caressed her head. "It's over."

"Yeah..." Ellie nodded, cleaning her eyes. "We need to get going..." She smiled after. "It's getting really late."

Ellie then got up and tucked Heaven between pillows so she wouldn't roll off the bed. Chris went to grab his tuxedo, but he had it adjusted to his style. The trousers were tighter than usual for he would wear his brand-new Docs ankle size over them. A white buttoned shirt falling over his trousers and then the jacket over it. No tie. Formal and informal at the same time.

"Wow..." Ellie smiled, looking at him. She just stayed there seeing him getting dressed. "You look..." She approached him and kissed his lips. "...so hot..." She whispered against his lips. "I want to take you to my bed." Chris giggled. "I so want to do all type of nasty things with you right now." Ellie kissed his collarbone as he left the shirt unbuttoned there.

"We can't." He ran a hand over her face. "But later... you're all mine." It was his turn to kiss her lips. "Now... do you mind getting ready?"

"I'm going, boss." She pretended to be offended and rolled her eyes. Chris slapped her on the butt.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." He smiled and Ellie giggled.

They both stopped in front of the chest drawer mirror to finish their outfit. Chris tied his hair on a ponytail and adjusted the hoops in his ears. He had bought smaller ones but larger. Ellie, on the other hand, tucked her long hair in a braid that reached her lower back. Her makeup was simple and very natural: lip-gloss, blush, mascara, and eyeliner. She finished it with a sprinkle of her favorite perfume and added a golden chain on her neck and matching earrings.