two

There's a reason why Jeongin is labeled as the country's sweetheart.

Not only is he impressive in his job as a singer, but Jeongin has proven time and time again that he's been blessed with the charms and wit that any golden boy would be expected to and he's never shown any sign of arrogance to come with the fame he has. His fellow singers and other people in the industry don't forget to talk about how charming he is and how easy is it to fall victim to his appeal.

He's also a curious little thing, wanting to explore different hobbies and doesn't shy away from sharing to his fans whatever his newest interests are because he genuinely enjoys finding new things to do in his spare time. He can be a little clumsy, sure, but nothing an embarrassed laugh can't make his fans deem him as adorable.

He doesn't think that he's the best in everything, but he doesn't have to be because his continuous impulses to try a bit of everything makes him feel like there's little that he can't do. And maybe the media does play a role in feeding Jeongin's pride with the fact that he can be excellent at anything he does but he tries his best not to let that get too him too much.

And even still, Minho has to scold Jeongin for fidgeting too much whilst they wait for their meeting to start. Usually, Jeongin doesn't think it necessary to actually meet in a setting as formal as a meeting room when he's more comfortable in the studios, but then Jeongin remembers that he's meeting the best composer in the country and that's enough for Jeongin to fidget with his drink until he almost tips the plastic cup over to spill his iced coffee.

Seungmin is there as well because the vocal coach has nothing better to do at the moment and Jeongin has decided that they were going to have lunch after this meeting so Seungmin had opted to tag along; so now Jeongin is in the middle of witnessing another one of his manager and the company's best vocal coach's bickering. He's used to it by now, having witnessed one too many of their good-natured arguing that by now he knows how to tune them out, so he does exactly that.

And then the door opens and Jeongin has two seconds to register who's walking inside before his mind spirals into an internal debate of whether or not he's underdressed to this meeting because Bang Chan looks absolutely flawless in what should be a simple attire but he makes it look like he's about to shoot for a magazine cover. He's wearing a powder blue button-up and black slacks, a pair of sunglasses perched up on his bleached hair and it would have looked unprofessional if not for the fact that the sun was unforgiving outside.

One thing is for sure: CB97 looks so much better in person. Maybe the reason he doesn't do interviews left and right is because he knows how the cameras won't be able to do him justice.

"Hello, I'm sorry I'm late." he apologizes and the way he's smiling makes Jeongin want to apologize for being early because he'd be damned if this man has ever done anything wrong in his life.

The three of them stand to greet him and he shakes Jeongin's hand last with a smile that could rival Jeongin's own media-approved award-winning grin. He briefly wonders how many people he's charmed with that smile on his way to this room alone.

"It's nice to meet you...?" Minho keeps the sentence unfinished, giving Chan the leeway to tell them what he'd like to be addressed as.

"Chan is fine, and it's a pleasure to meet all of you." he tells them just before the four of them sit down. Chan takes the seat at the head of the table, Minho on his right and Jeongin on his left with Seungmin sitting next to the singer.

"Anyway, this is Jeongin, I'm sure you know who he is." Minho introduces. "I'm his manager, Minho, and this is Seungmin, a vocal coach here in the agency and a close friend of our's. I hope you don't mind his presence here."