Pablo broke the silence, "For how much, you know I don't do nothing for free and when I say nothing I mean nothi-

"Get yo soft self on boy, you can see this is important." mugged Kamiyah slapping his back.

Nobody wanted any parts in this, Kasiyah especially but she went on searching for what needed to be found, frantically she searched her room the garage the living room and the toilet. A strong smell of paper manouvered through the room so she checked behind the toilet seat and in the bathroom. Eventually she got the sink and checked bottom of it and found a parcel wrapped in brown paper.

"Tremani!!" she shouted and in two seconds Tremani appeared looking deep into her eyes. "What's wrong are you ok?" he asked looking around to see if she was hurt.

From behind her back she pulled out the parcel. "Who the fuck brought this shit in here?"

"Hmmm my first guess would be you?"

"Why would I put you and the kids in danger i'm not like that."

"Then how did this get in my house."

Loud bangs from the front door continued as the police now forced entry into the house. All the kids huddled into the bathroom scared to death.

"Pass it to me, I got you." said Tremani.

"No i'm going to hand it in and say it wasn't us ."

"What! The police aren't on our side Kasiyah your black they think about your skin tone even before they think about your profession or wether your lying or not."

Reluctantly she handed over the bag and tremani thew it out of the bathroom window. This window was far from the bark garden so the police wouldn't search there. He looked outside of the window for a few minutes and heard levers cracking.

A small fragile lady who looked like she had been taking drugs sniffed her way through the compound with a large bag on her shoulder.

"Kasiyah, you got addicts in your neighbourhood?"

"I don't know."

"One of them doing us a favour right now." The lady's eyes glistened at the huge amount of cocaine and took it into her bag and ran out of the compound.

By now the police had gained full entry to the house they tipped every single thing in the lvivng room from the lamp to the cushion the carpet, glasses and plates.

Pablo shivered at every loud noise for the sound was all too familiar to him, Sekani and Kamiyah comforted him.

"Please stop, you can look normally without having to tip my house upside down." sassed Kasiyah.

"Get the fuck off her shut mahn." Tremani's spoke taking items out of their hands.

"This procedure will be over as soon as we find what we need."

They went upstairs and barged into Sekani and Pablo's room. Their eyes enlargened as they stared in fear. The lady officer stared at the kids and slowly walked out of the room closing their door. "this room is all done." she said lying through her teeth.

"Wrap it up guys, this search is no good, we have to consider the fact that this could be a hoax." said the lady and at once they left leaving the house tattered and in pieces.

Kasiyah sat on the sofa crying non stop, none of it was making sense to her. Tremani's could see she wasn't ready to put the kids to bed so he went up the stairs to sort them out.

"Come on yall it's time to go to bed." ushered Tremani.

He returned down the stairs and sat next to Kasiyah in silence.

"Kasiyah."

"Tremani shut up."

"I can explain it all but you got to listen so don't get all moody with me."

"Listen I can get moody with whoever I want, go drink water or something I don't want to talk to you." she huffed scrolling through her phone.

Swiftly, Tremani took her phones out of her hands and manually turned her to face him. She looked everywhere but at him but she was unable to ignore how fine he was.

"Look this is deep ok, but I don't want you to get mad. I know Tamari, i knew him way back before I was in prison, we were brothers, right and everything." Her eyes bulged out of its sockets.

"You don't understand what that man did to me, he stole my business ok? He snaked me out in a way I never thought a brother would do."

"Tremani I don't give a shit about him being your brother i'd much rather you tell me what's going on."

"Mahn that is part of what going on."

"But you put us in danger, I let you in my house."

"Woah you throwing the fact i'm a criminal in my face."

"Listen, for one you were lied on so you aren't a criminal, two I'm not throwing anything in your face, you were about to have a full blown shoot out at my house."

"I told you to not open the door didn't I?"

"Look-

"Kasiyah I'm sorry but your friend is going to have to speak to me and it's not going to end well, you don't need to protect him any way shape or form."

"Don't start getting illiterate with me Tremani, as far as I'm concerned you wanted us all dead. You could be a murder for all I know."

"Kasiyah I'm sorry ok, I wouldn't do anything to deliberately hurt you, I care for you and the kids."

"But if a nigga that has the name Tamari swing by, call me, he need a bullet in his dome.", he continued.

"Bold of you to assume I snake on my friends, that's not in my nature." she mugged him.

"Just know I'm sorry girl, you hear me." he said pulling her into a hug. "Do you hear me?"

"Yes." she spoke.

"So where does Tamari go to eat breakfast. ihop or mcdonald's?" he asked.

"Stop playing." she said smacking his chest.