Chapter 135 - Moria Challenges the Straw Hats

Start from the beginning

The impact make dust flying towards the crew.

Zoro: "Tsk!" he jumps and thinks of a new plan.

Oars: "Hehe! I bet he's as flat as a pancake. *gets up* Huh? He isn't there! Where did he go? Darn! I can't see him through the dust."

Zoro: "Three-Sword Style... 108-Pound Phoenix!" he sends another one.

The behemoth zombie moved his head back avoiding it.

Oars: "Yikes! That was close."

Zoro: "Damn! That stupid monster dodged again!" he joins back the group.

Oars: "Shrimp, quit sneaking around!"

Usopp: "Zoro! S-Seriously, don't do anything crazy! Even if by some miracle you managed to defeat him, all you'd get out of it is Luffy's shadow! We don't know where your and Sanji's shadow are. But if Luffy defeats Moria, everyone will instantly get their shadows back! You don't need to get hurt fighting an immortal giant zombie! Let's believe in Luffy and work on keeping this behemoth busy!"

Zoro: "I fully believe in him... but even Luffy has a weakness. Trickery. The invisible man, the ghost girl, and the master of shadows... This island is a nesting grounds for deceptive Devil Fruit power holders. I doubt the enemy will fight Luffy fair and square."

Robin: "That's a good point."

Franky: "Yeah.

(Y/N): "Agreed."

Zoro: "If he gives Luffy the slip and morning comes... Luffy, the cook, and I won't be able to put up a decent fight anymore! So at the very least, we can get Luffy back to normal before dawn, he'll take over from there."

Franky: "I'd say we have less than thirty minutes until sunrise. But these foggy waters. The morning sun won't hit everywhere."

Sanji: "So morning is on the horizon... This fog is the only thing in our favor. Honestly, the fear of annihilation is just now setting in with sunrise so close."

(Y/N): "Give him hell boys..."

Robin: "Boys and girl..."

(Y/N): "You're not helping, my rose with thorns." he gave her a neutral face.

Oars: "Ah, I found the runts!"

The ground started shaking and made Usopp fall.

Usopp: "W-What was that?!"

(Y/N): "Why is the ship shaking all of the sudden?"

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) wanting to know what the dog did-

The shaking stopped as the crew look into the sky, they noticed something different with fog.

(Y/N): "Great... I didn't expect this to happen at the wrong time."

Usopp: "That thick fog... was our one day of hope!"

Sanji: "Who planned for the fog to clear up now of all times?! The morning sun is going to shine straight onto us!"

Usopp: "Damn it! We've got enough problems on our hands without having to deal with Oars!"

As soon as the sniper finish his sentence, he gasp seeing someone he didn't expect to be fighting.

Moria: "Kishishishishi! The sky is unexpectedly clear tonight."

Usopp: "*falls back* M-Moria! It's Moria!"