"About what? You know I won't let anything happen to you."

"No babe not like that, I'm just nervous I won't be good enough." She admits nervously playing with the hem of my shirt.

"You are good enough, more than enough. My mom has been asking about you and wants to meet you. They won't be here long anyway, they have a party of their own to go to tonight." I grab her small hands interlacing them with mine. "But don't ever think you aren't good enough for anything because you are."

"You always know what to say, thank you."

"You're welcome, now you should go," I walk her to the passenger's side opening the door for her, "I love you." I say bending down, pecking her lips.

"I love you too." Jennie smiles up at me, then closes the door. We watch as our girlfriends leave my driveway, when they are out of sight Dinah tugs me into my house and into my bathroom.

"Hurry up and take a shower while I pick out your outfit." Jisoo spits out quickly throwing boxers and sports bra at me, then leaves the bathroom before I can protest. I shrug and do as she says trusting her to pick out something decent.

Once I'm dried off, my hair blow-dried, I get dressed and head into my room as I see Jisoo digging in my closet. I look on my bed to see what she put together and it's not that bad.

There are black jeans that are ripped at the knees, along with a simple black crop top and my varsity jacket, finally ending with white Adidas sneakers

There are black jeans that are ripped at the knees, along with a simple black crop top and my varsity jacket, finally ending with white Adidas sneakers. Not my first choice but looks cool.
(A/N: just imagine the blazer as a varsity jacket)

I change into my outfit for the night and as soon as I pull on my jacket Jisoo enters my room dressed similar to me. Except instead of wearing a white shirt and converse, she is wearing black, of course topped off with her varsity jacket.

"Of course you had to match me." I chuckle earning a light punch to my left arm.

"Shut up," Jisoo rolls her eyes looking over herself in my mirror, "oh and I texted the girls to bring bathing suits to change into."

"Okay cool." I check my phone to see if Jennie has texted me but to my disappointment she hasn't. It's crazy how tight she has me wrapped around her finger but I wouldn't change it.

I'm broken from my thoughts when I hear the front door shut and hear my dad's loud voice, "Lisa we are home!"

I take a deep breathe before going downstairs to see my dad in a tux and my mom in a expensive looking dress. "Hey guys." I greet them kissing my mom on her cheek and just bowing my head at my dad, yeah he isn't big on affection.

"What is with the decorations?" My mom asks looking around at the streamers and snack table.

"Oh me and Jisoo are throwing a New Years Eve party since y'all will be gone, that okay?" I look between them seeing two different reactions. My mom has a smile on her face while my dad is just blank.