Chapter 119: Secret of the Wolf

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

(Lloyd gets back in the Titan Mech and he and Red continue their journey. Meanwhile, back at the village. Crystal is clearing up some snow while Kai is sitting in his hammock.)

Crystal: (Stops clearing and looks at Kai.) Kai? Could you please get up and help me clear up all this snow?

Kai: No can do.

Crystal: And why's that?

Kai: Because I'm busy.

Crystal: Busy doing what?

Kai: Taking a nap. (He starts snoring)

Crystal: (Sighs, then looks at some children and gets an idea.) Hmmm. 

(With Cole, Jay, Nya, and Krag who are walking down the Mountain.)

Jay: (Whispers to Nya) Still have an answer to that riddle?

Nya: Nope. And I have no idea what to do with this. (She pulls out the Reflection Ice that she took from the Explorer's Club)

Jay: Is that- 

Nya: The Reflection Ice? Yes, found it at the Explorer's Club. 

Cole: (Pops in between them) Hey guys! 

Nya and Jay: (Surprised by Cole's entrance) Ahh! 

Cole: You have the Future Reflection Ice?

Nya: Yup, and trying to figure out what to do with it.

Jay: Well, then this is great! We can get Crystal to look in it and then we'll find out who's her future Reflection Partner! 

Nya: Huh. Why didn't I think of that? I've had it on me the longest and didn't even think of the simplest solution.

Jay: It's ok Nya, you're just stressed. Zane's sacrifice-

Cole: Not being able to control water because of all the ice here. (Jay tries to signal Cole to shut his mouth but he doesn't notice.)

Nya: Humph. (Get's annoyed and throws a snowball at Cole.)

Cole: Hey! (Jay laughs)

(Back with Kai and Crystal in the Village)

Crystal: Ok kids. You know what to do, right?

Kids: Yea! 

Crystal: Ok, then go. 

(The kids of the Great Lake, run up to Kai who's still sleeping in the hammok. The kids are holding fish that are on sticks)

Kids: Do the fire!

Kai: (Wakes up) Huh?

Kids: Fire!

Kai: Oh, sure guys. (Lights up his fire and is about to cook the fish until Crystal walks up)

Crystal: Oh, Kai, you're awake. Now help me clear up the snow. (Points at a patch of snow with two shovels beside it)

Kai: Nah, I'm kinda (Fake yawns) Tired. 

Crystal: If you were tired then you wouldn't be controlling your fire right now. (Grabs Kai's arm) Now come on!

Kai: (Groans) Fine.

(Crystal winks at the kids who all cheer in victory. Kai and Crystal continue clearing up the snow. Meanwhile, Lloyd and Red are still walking in the Never-Realm with Lloyd being unusually quiet and Red enjoying the quietness.)