Ch 45-Victory But At What Cost?

Previously:

Artoria POV(After she left the camp):

I was flying to our garden while Reiner was running in his titan form keeping up with me. After a moment we arrived at the entrance of the garden and it was destroyed. I ran into the garden and what I saw almost made me cry. Our beautiful garden was getting engulfed in flames, blood was everywhere, houses were destroyed and I could see people fighting everywhere. But I couldn't find my father, I looked around but I didn't see him anywhere, I then heard a pained roar far away in the garden. I transformed in my half-dragon half-human form before looking at Reiner.

 I transformed in my half-dragon half-human form before looking at Reiner

Artoria: Reiner! Help our people! I will go help my father!

Reiner: of course Alpha!

I then ran to where I heard the sound but when I got to where I heard the sound, my breath got stuck in my throat and I started tearing up.

Artoria: F-Father?

Dracos:...

Artoria: N-no there's no w-way...i-it's a joke right?

Dracos:...

Artoria: y-you can't be dead!

My father was covered in wounds from head to toes he had one arm obliterated and only one eye the other was a hole, he was bleeding a lot and wasn't moving.

???: of course, he is bitch! He almost got me but he was-shit!

He was interrupted by my father slamming his tail in Carmer's side making me smile.

Dracos: nobody insults my daughter of "bitch"!

Artoria: father! I was so worried!

Dracos: *smile* don't be, I want to be here to spoil my future grandchildren *get serious* but we need to be careful because he is much stronger than before.

I then heard a growl, I and my father turned around, and what I saw made my eyes go wide open. Carmer was in his full dragon form but it was different than before.

 Carmer was in his full dragon form but it was different than before