Ch 33-To the Kitsune's Village

Hey everyone, I hope you're doing okay :)

Anyway here is the 33rd chapter of this story, I hope you will like it :)
---------------------------------------------------------
Previously:

Carmer could be seen following someone in the forest until he arrived in front of a cave. He then followed the person until he stopped in front of a door, Carmer then entered and found himself in front of a person with a bird mask.

???: So you are the one that wants to join us...why?

Carmer: why do I want to join?

???: yes

Carmer: I want to make Artoria and the other babes my bitches in heat

???: pathetic...whatever join if you want, tell me what are you?

Carmer: I'm a wyvern, a nargacuga

???: *smirk* perfect I will give you something in a few days, you better accept it or else you die.

Carmer: yes understand

???: good then disappear

Carmer bowed and walked out of the room, after a moment someone approached him.

??? 2: you're playing a dangerous game

???: why?

??? 2: if "he" hear about what you are trying to do, "he" will kill you, especially since you took "his" name..." mister. H"

???: don't worry my plan is perfect, "he" will never know about it

??? 2: I hope you are right

???: anyway do you have any news about the horsemen?

??? 2: yeah, they say that they are highly compatible and that the four of them will be a success

???: I see...then let's speed up the plan

??? 2: are you sure? If it doesn't work...you are dead sir

The person then left leaving "mister. H" alone, he took his glass of whiskey and looked at one of his walls. He then grabbed a remote and pressed a button, making one of the walls see-through. When "mister. H" looked at the wall he saw a huge room with four huge tanks in glass containing four people, one in each tank.

???: the plan will work...*smirk*...it is perfect.
---------------------------------------------------------
Present (Y/n POV) :

It has been two months since I and Artoria had sex and I became a dragon. Since then Artoria trained me on how to use my powers, and I won't lie I got pretty strong. Anyway, I was sleeping when I felt the sun hit my closed eyes, I opened them but immediately regretted it when I was blinded by the sun making me close them quickly before opening them again slowly. After that I looked at my side and saw my beautiful dragon sleeping on my right, my little angel sleeping, her head resting on my chest and I saw my sexy wolf sleeping on my left. Speaking of her, the last two months were...hard for her since every time someone was coming toward me or her, she would take her claws out and glare at the person. It was worst when it came to girls, if one girl was coming close to us, she would take her claws out and growl at the girl. One time she almost slashed the throat of a girl when the said girl tried to shake her hand because she was some kind of...fan? I didn't really understand but anyway when she came close to Fubuki, she had her throat almost slashed but I grabbed from behind and stopped her, I kissed her cheek and hugged her until she was calm again. When I turned to the girls, I told her that Fubuki had a...problem with a girl recently and that she was very wary of girls since then. Anyway, after this day I and Artoria trained her so she wouldn't try to kill every girl she saw.