Ch 14-Vampire on the loose

Hey everyone how are u guys doing ? :)

So I forgot to ask you but which girl do you want to have a lemon with next ? Tell me in the comment :)

Anyway let's go
---------------------------------------------------------
Previously :

Kuro : I see thanks you Y/n I won't forget this

He started to walk away but before he could completely walk away, he was stopped when he heard coughing he looked behing him only to see Y/n on her knees clutching her hands .

Kuro : hey are you okay ?!

Y/n : *mumble*

Kuro : h-huh what did you say ?

Y/n : *look up with red eyes* RUN !

Kuro immediately turned around and tried to run but he was stopped, Y/n grabbed his ankle and dragged him to her when he stopped he was grabbed by the hair and he felt a burning sensation on his neck and when he looked back he saw Y/n biting in his neck, drinking his blood. After drinking all of his blood, Y/n got up from him and started to walk away only to hear sobbing.
She looked back only to see Kuro crawl away toward a wall, when he arrived at the wall he sat against it and looked in front of him seeing his mother looking at him with a smile that radiated kindness. Kuro then sighed before saying " sorry mom...looks like...i'm going to join you sooner..." after saying that he stopped breathing...he died but Y/n couldn't care less...she looked around her and saw the other prisoner looking at her with fear and awe, unknown to her, she was in a vampire form.

she looked around her and saw the other prisoner looking at her with fear and awe, unknown to her, she was in a vampire form

(Just Imagine Y/n with the things above)

She then licked her lips with the blood still on it and smiled.

Y/n : mhmm~ that's good but i'm still thirsty !
---------------------------------------------------------
Present ( Carmilla POV)

After me and my mate made love, I was in a deep slumber, I was so happy I finally became one mith her ! Everything was peaceful until I started to hear voices and sound but I couldn't understand what they were saying.