Ch 17-End of the nightmare ?

Hellooooooo everyone so how are u guys doing? :)

Here's a new chapter for you so as always I hope you will it anddddd let's go :)!
---------------------------------------------------------
Previously :

At this moment I felt a huge amount of pain, I was burning, I was suffering like I never did until everything stopped, no more pain but also no more love, once again I was alone without anyone to support me
But what I felt was nothing compared to what they did after that...they fucked the girls that they came with right in front of me, I couldn't do anything but watch, while my..."ex-mate"...fucked those girls, they were saying that they were better than me, they don't need a pathetic piece of shit as their mate. This...broke me, I felt cold and alone, I couldn't cry...all my tears were already gone...
When they finished their business, they laughed at me and they walked away. After that I was teleported somewhere with someone looking at me, he seemed familiar, he then told me that he teleported me because someone told him to do it, when I asked him who, he said one name...Annie, he then explained to me that while I was chained in the Tartare, my "ex-mate" founded Annie's body, transformed her into a vampire, and humiliated her, they...they...they forced her to do things that she didn't want and in the end, they made her kill herself because she didn't believe them when they said to her that I was the one responsible for all her suffering.
I couldn't stop myself, I looked to the sky and uttered one word.

Y/n: ...monsters...

I looked back down before screaming from the top of my lungs not noticing that the familiar person was smirking.

??? : (good good be angrier become crazy with pain, become my puppet and destroy everyone and everything !)
---------------------------------------------------------
Present ( Carmilla's POV ) :

I was in my room, laying on my bed waiting for my mate to wake up so that I could take her in my arms and help her control her vampire side.

Carmilla : ( why did she not wake up yet ? I want to hold her in my arms and-)

My thoughts were stopped when I heard this scream...it was my mate! I immediately got up from my bed and opened my door only to see my father with guards running toward the scream, when he saw me he stopped and told his guards to run to the scream and protect my cute little mate, they all nodded and rushed again while my father approached me.

Alucard: Carmilla you need to come with me!

Carmilla : *starts to run beside her father* what's happening, father !? I heard my mate scream!

Alucard: I don't know! I heard the scream too and when I did I immediately recognized my daughter-in-law and so I rushed toward her with guards!

Carmilla: Are we attacked ?!

Alucard: I said I don't know! I just heard your mate scream that's all!

After that, we stopped talking and rushed toward the cells. When we arrived we saw my mate in her half-weretiger form choking a guard with injured guards on the ground all around her.

Carmilla: Y/N! BABE!

When I said that Y/n flinched then looked at me and glared at me with her silver eyes