Ch 29-The Garden

Heyyyy guys :)

So I hope you're doing great and that you will like this chapter, well let's go :)
---------------------------------------------------------
Previously:

Y/n: hello everyone, my name is Y/n, and I and my pack saved you with the help of my mate *look at Fubuki and smile before looking back at us* anyway you don't have to be scared anymore, you are free you can go wherever you want. Same goes to you guys *look at Rose* many of you probably want to stay with their family so I won't force anybody to stay with me *smile* you are all free to choose what you want to do

Tomi: big sis what will you do?

Rose: I will still be in her pack...I won't leave *smile* do you want to go with me?

Tomi: of course *smile*

Rose: *smile* good

After that Rose looked around and almost as if God or someone above him chose to make them think the same thing at the same time, every member of (P/n) dropped on one knee and shouted.

All members: we will stay with you, Lady Y/n!

Y/n: alright *look at everyone else* what will you do?

But to the surprise of Y/n and Fubuki, everyone else got on one knee and asked to be a part of (P/n).

Y/n: alright then everyone *everyone looks up and see Y/n with a kind smile* welcome to (P/n), let's go back home.

Everyone: yes!

And then Y/n, Fubuki, and the others walked back to the Blood Moon Camp to rest after a stressful day not noticing that someone looked at them from the trees.

???: I should report this to the Supreme priest.
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

After coming back come, I told the new member of my pack to rest in the big house. I was going back to the manor but before I could start walking, someone hugged me from behind and when I looked I saw Rose. I smiled, turned around, and hugged back, I could hear her crying so I shushed her while rubbing her back.

Rose: thank you so much Lady Y/n...I know I already said it but thank you for saving my little brother and the others.

Y/n: you're welcome Rose *smile* I would never leave you guys

Rose: *smile while wiping her tears* yes thank you Lady Y/n

After that I saw Rose's little brother coming to us, he stopped in front of us and hugged us.

Tomi: thanks pretty ladies for saving us

Y/n: *raise an eyebrow* pretty? Well, thank you little one *rub his head making him smile*

Fubuki: indeed and you're welcome *smile*

Tomi: *smile and nod*

After that, he walked back to Rose and both of them walked to the house. When we arrived at the house, we were greeted by Myu hugging us and Midorina and Warden smiling at us.

Myu: MAMA! PAPA! Welcome back *smile*

Y/n: hello sweetie *take Myu in her arm*

Fubuki: *kiss Myu's cheek* You've been good since we left?

Myu: *nod* yes papa

Y/n: then...*smile*...here is your reward! *rub her nose against Myu's making her laugh*

Myu: mama *laugh and then hug me, starting to sleep*

Fubuki: wow she looks really sleepy

Y/n: *nod smiling* yes our little baby is sleepy, anyway thank you Midorina and Warden for taking care of Myu *smile*