"But first we do the dirty work. We've all known this days been coming. I just haven't told anybody the date. We're going to the Worcesters races. The track opens at one. We'll get there for two." Tommy stated. "Now Kimber thinks we're going there to help him fight the Lee brothers. But thanks to the efforts of our John and his lovely new wife Lib, the Lees are now are kin. I interrupted those efforts this morning and- but i can assure you all, John is making great sacrifices for the cause of peace."

"Yeah. Alright." John spoke up.

"Tommy you didn't interrupt us, we would of kept on going if it wasn't important." Libitina said sarcastically which made everyone in the room laugh.

"So it'll be us and the Lees against Kimber's boys. We take them out but leave the bookies. I expect a swift victory which will send a signal all the way to London, that we believe in letting legitimate business run peacefully." Tommy said.

"And ur.. what about Kimber himself?" John asked.

"I'll deal with Kimber." Tommy stated. "Any other questions?"

"Yes." Polly spoke up. "Oh does anybody object if I bring a newcomer into the meeting?"

Polly walked up to the double doors that led to the family home and opened them.

"Come on." She whispered. "I'd like to introduce the newest member of the Shelby clan."

No one could believe who they saw walking through those doors. It was Ada Shelby and her little baby boy. The whole room irrupted in claps and cheers.

"Welcome home, Ada." Tommy said.

"We named him Karl. After Karl Marx." Ada stated.

"Karl Bloody Marx." Arthur spoke up. "Let me get a look at him."

Arthur took his nephew out of Ada's arms and held him gently, taking off his peaky cap and placing it on his head.

"Here we go." John shouted.

"Hey, look. He looks just like me." Arthur stated, which made everyone in the room laugh.

" That's his arse that looks like you, Arthur." Libitina joked.

"He's alright. He's a Shelby." Arthur said.

"Well. Ada?" Tommy started. "Am I forgiven?"

"If what Aunt Poll and Lib say is true, you are." Ada stated.

"It's true." Tommy said which made Ada run into his arms and embrace her older brother.

"Thank you Tommy." Ada stated.

Karl got passed around the room, John and Libitina being the last to hold him. Libitina holding a baby made her want one, but she was to scared to ask John. John on the other hand, couldn't wait for him and Libitina to have a baby of their own.

The meeting ended and everyone went their separate ways. John and Libitina went home to look after the kids until John had to leave. When John left Libitina told the kids to put their shoes and coats on because they were heading to Aunt Polls till the men were away. When the kids were ready Libitina opened the front door and let the kids run out and across the streets to their nans house. Not even a hour later Tommy came barging in through the front door.

"Ada, wake up. Lib, you, Ada, Polly and the kids get into the Bull Ring, where there's lots of people." Tommy ordered.

"What's going on?" Polly asked.

"We've been fucking betrayed." Tommy stated. "Someone let slip, Kimber's men are on their way here."

"But you can handle them Tommy?" Polly questioned.