-1-

You are a 17 year old girl walking on the streats in Shibuya. You where on your way home from your temporary job. There was loads of noises around you and you heard boys screaming at each other, but you minded your own business looking down at the ground the whole time listening to music. Then you noticed someone in a red uniform stood in front of you. You looked up at the person to see their face. It was a blonde boy with beautiful purple eyes and long red and black earrings with a white circle on them. After what feelt likelike hours of eye contact with him e suddenly grabbed your wrist and started walking away with you. You got this feeling that you knew him so you just followed. While walking you guys where just quiet thewhole time. You looked around you and saw boys in the same red uniform as the guy you are walking with, beating up guys in black uniforms. You where trying to figure out where you knew the blonde guy from, until he glanced back at you and then it hit you...
*My king*

—flash back about 10 years ago—
Sniff...sniff...sniff..."w-why d-didn't they come back" you asked yourself while you sat on the ege of a bridge, not so high up from the water your feet almost touching the water. "What are you doing here all alone?" You heard from behind you. You looked up from the water turning your head to see who it was and saw a boy looking down at you. I-I where waiting for my parents here but... but they haven't come back yet... and i think it's been about three days now" you said turning your head back down looking at the water, as tears started forming in your eyes as they fell into the water. "Oh... if you want to you can come and stay with me if you want to... I have loads of room at home because my parents... left me too" he sad as he almost whispered the last part. You turned your look up to him with a choked face as he just started smiling at you letting out his hand to you. You gladly took it and you guys began walking home to him. "My name is Izana Kurokawa, and yours" he said to break the silence while walking. "Y/n l/n" you sad letting a small smile spread on your lips which made him feel happy. "Ok y/n, now and forever I'll be your king and you my queen, together rule the whole world in the future" he sad as he let out a big smile at you.

As from that day you always where on Izana's side until five years ago. You guys where walking around the streets in Shibuya when you feelt a hand on your arm dragging you away from Izana. It was your dad who finally had found you. "You are going home with me now y/n" he said in a angry voice as if he never left you over five years ago. You got tears in your eyes as you saw Izana running after you as you got thrown into a car and it started driving away and you never saw him again until today.