"We're here today to join in matrimony, this man and this woman." Johnny Dogs started.

Libitina pushed up her veil from her face so her face was on show for John to see it was her. She felt John's eyes on her so she looked to her side and smiled at him. John turned to look at his brother with a boyish grin. John moved towards her so he could whisper in her ear.

"What the fuck, I thought I was marrying a 50 year old mushroom picker." He whispered.

"Well Johnny, I'm not 50 and I'm also not a mushroom picker. Now shut up." She whispered back to him.

"Do you, John Michael Shelby take Libitina Lamia Lee to be your beautiful wife to have and to hold through sickness and health and till death do you part." Johnny Dogs said.

"I do." John said smiling at Libitina.

"And do you, Libitina Lamia Lee take John Michael Shelby to be your husband to have and to hold trough sickness and health and till death do you part."

"I do." Libitina said smiling at John.

"There remains one more part of the cermony." Johnny started. "It's the mingling of the two bloods." Johnny finished.

Johnny Dogs took John's hand and cut into his palm, then he did the same to Libitina. John took Libitina's hand in his and combined their bloods.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." Johnny explained.

"Well John, kiss the bride, will you?" Johnny said.

John cupped Libitina's cheeks in his hand and pulled her in. Their lips collided, not wanting to let go of the sensation they were feeling. When they pulled away they kept their foreheads touching. Libitina looked into John's eyes and smiled.

"Alright luv birds let's get moving ey?" Arthur shouted at the newly weds.

"Shut up Arthur, no need to be upset cause your brother got me first. Your still my favorite though don't worry."Libitina said standing up with John hand in hand.

The newly weds walked down the aisle cheers irrupting from everyone from each side.

The party was already going when they got back to small heath. The newly weds danced with each other and their family members till the sun went down. Libitina got very tired so she decided to take a seat on the carriage that was placed on the street for her and John, John quickly following.

"I still can't believe it was you Lib, did you know?" John asked.

"Yeah I knew, I didn't know if I wanted to do it at first cause of what you did to me but then I thought about it and I just went with it." She answered with a smile on her face.

"Thank you for putting it past you Lib, I was just too scared to ask you honestly, that's why I started seeing Lizzie, to get you out of my head." John said truthfully.

Before Libitina could answered she heard Ada start to shout towards them.

"Come and look Libitina!" Ada started. "Come and look at the family you've joined!" She finished.

"Ada sit down, I've been with this family for fucking years! Now please Ada, sit down." Libitina pleaded with her sister-in-law.

"Look at the man who runs it! He hunts his own sister down like a rat! Then he tries to kill his brother-in-law." Ada shouted.

"Ada that's enough!" Arthur said trying to calm his sister down.

John stood up and wrapped his arm around Libitina's waist seeing how angry she started to become.