Scarlet shrugged im not the one that poked the angry taylor bear right now you both did i told you that you would both be in the dog house i just didint say with who up both of you taylor commanded both girls stood up with there drinks an followed taylor to gym were they could see both the girls he walked in to the room as they both did he made his way to the door you two are not coming out till you sort your s**t out with that he walked out locking the door an sat at the island with his head on the table both girls was dumb folded taylor was not playing about this morning they had royally screwed up tasha an leona was shocked ally an scarlet smirked proudly at him so taylor you have a very adult mean side to you when big he chuckled at the comment by leona i know nana just they poked the bear an i was warm an happy then boom two bulls in a house see red an now well they have themselves to blame. 

Taylor pulled scarlet close to him wrapping his arms around her he rested his chin on her shoulder you ok baby?? mmm im ok handsome not how i planed my morning with my baby boy but that appears to have gone out the window mmm im sorry my love if its any help your baby boy loves you too oh i dont doubt that for a seconded bubs i love him too, so its Sunday so that means cuddles an movies right? mmm it sure does. are you hungry at all bubs mmm not real scar you sure baby you haven't eaten since last night mm not right now im gonna go for a run you gonna be ok why im gone yeah baby i will be fine oh an liam you met him last night is out there with ben who you also met last night is out there just let them know the route you are going an they can track you with your bracelet you got it on right? no i couldnt find it alright put your trainers on i will go check upstairs ok taylor put on his trainers along with finding his air pods connecting them to his phone he scrolling through his playlist till he found the right song scarlet come down bracelet in hand look what i found she said holding a smirk. 

Were was it under your pillow probably took it off in your sleep mm probably wrist taylor rolled his eyes holding out his wrist he mumbled your such a mom under his breath you want to try that again sweetheart? mm nah im good i love you he quickly pecked her lips before she could reply an he was out the door, morning champ you ok err liam right i see your out of headspace yeah that is correct were to bud morning run this is the route i will be taking also bracelet on so you can track alright sounds good have fun see you in what 40mins? yeah something like that with that being said taylor was off like a rocket meanwhile scarlet sat down ally looked up her see what we mean dosent eat when big little him would of jumped at the word food yeah i get it AL also little him would of jumped the moment he knew i was awake he would of been attached  to my breast's by now that is also true lets just let him do what he needs to right now he is tired an got woken up by two morons who are sitting at different ends of the room something tells me this is going to be a long day you can both head out if you want oh no im not missing out on this tasha said leona chuckled i will stay for moral support judging by the mood of them two an taylor you need all the moral support you can get. 

Taylor was running 40minuets had past but he was just running as fast as he could his head was clouded he couldnt think being pulled out of his headspace that quickly an early in the morning especially with how deep he was yesterday dosent make it any easier there was no doubt he was struggling but he couldnt tell scarlet she would only worry i gotta be strong for her right now she needs me now come on taylor you got this come on we can do this taylor kept running his lungs was burning he couldnt breath he needed out he needed the exit to push all the problems out he could hear foot steps behind him running towards him he bolted running zig zags through the woods till he collapsed gasping for air he couldn't breath he was trying everything was spinning everything was going black god im gonna die out here he thought to himself i gotta get to scarlet i gotta get home he was clawing at his hoodie trying to get it off he could hear his name being called but he didnt know who it was *taylor taylor stop TAYLOR STOP come on bud stop taylor* he tried to stand but fell back down he was caught by liam taylor collapsed in his arms liam leaned him against his chest *taylor its liam im here your safe bud your ok just breath in an out i got you champ* the ringing in his ears faded his vison coming back to him *L Liam* im here taylor your ok looks like you was having a panic attack you ok?? yy-yeah ii im ok why are yyy you here you went of trail its been 50minuets mate i had to come look for you lets get you back ok you good to stand? yy yeah im good err can we not tell scarlet about this please she been through too much already liam rubbed the back of his neck Hey champ i wont say anything but if this happens again i will have to tell her ok alright yeah thanks liam no worries lets get you back here drink this looks like you could do with it thanks liam truly thank you.