special ⤷ The shadow of you

"私の影へのあなたの光"

scenario ; the god of chaos can't help but favor his apostle.

The war has descended upon the lands of Teyvat, ravaging the mortals and anything living. Corpses lay on the land, sink to the sea, and burned to ash. The rivers tainted by blood, crimson turned the clear waters.

Many fled from the destruction, hiding till the war ends, but that would be decades till it came. But the war did come to a finish,

And eight gods sat on their thrones, ruling over Teyvat, and blessing mortals with their divine power. Visions came to being, gods bestowing upon their chosen ones.

Apostles were born for the gods, several came for every generation to one, but there one difference for a certain god.

Chaos's incarnation, Astaroth claimed only one Apostle. An immortal child, forsaken by the world. His one and only apostle, a child who wasted their life following him.

To Astaroth, he saved them out of pity, but now be sees the child as foolish. Blindly following him, their loyalty offered to him as their life was for him to use. No matter what the archon would do, the child continued to follow him.

Even when the snow engulfed his form, as he laid into slumber, that child continued to stay by his side... Witnessing the destruction of a nation treasured by their god.

Later on, in the future, that apostle continues to follow him.

That apostle...

Was you.

.

People come and go in Astaroth's life, even when he took on the name noir, he still left and met new people. But, as he laid in Inazuma, an unexpected reunion came upon him.

His precious apostle, once he regarded them as a fool, but he now can't help but feel a sort of favoritism.

The first thing he saw when stepping foot into Yashiori island was not the destructive scenery, but a familiar pair of eyes filled with tears. An embrace fell upon him, as the child cried in his arms, yelling his name and expressing their relief.

"Master Astaroth! You've finally returned!"

The child cried in his arms, weeping in joy as they finally reunited with their master. They felt a hand caress the back of their head, sniffling until they fell asleep.

Astaroth smiled at the sight of them, placing a gentle kiss in their forehead. Such a precious thing he though, must never weep for him.

"I've finally got you back... My dear Apostle."

No matter the cost, Astaroth kept you by his side. The moment Nyx found you, she was overjoyed, launching her body and embracing you tightly.

"Dear Y/N, you've finally found us!"

Nyx exclaimed, pressing your head against her chest. It left you blushing from it, having been squished between her breasts.

You tried to push her away, but Nyx kept hugging you tight, chuckling at your flustered expression. "Lady Nyx, please release me!" You yelled in flustered embarrassment.

Nyx continued to giggle, until her eyes laid her master. She blinked in surprise, giggling with a mischievous glint. Nyx turned the little apostles body towards her master, showcasing their red face.