CHPT. 25 Windblume's start

"風まつり"
━━━━━

Noir stood by the windwail highland a bright grin on his face, reveling at the sight of Monstadt. The cool and calming air of Monstadt, spring has finally come. It was finally time for the windblume festival.

"GASP— Aether, Noir! Look at the statue!" Paimon pointed to the decorated statue of the seven, several flowers only seen in Monstadt at the bottom of the statue. It was wonderful, a beautiful commemoration of the Windblume festival.

"Hey~ Why is the statue decorated like that?" Paimon asked, floating up the statue to observe if there were any more decorations on it.

Noir chuckled, "It's for the Windblume Festival. Monstadt often decorates the statues in commemoration to the Anemo Archon during annual Festivals like this." He explained, gesturing to the city of Mond. If you look closer, you could see the several dandelions flying high up in the air over mond.

"Amazing... Let's get back to the city, quickly." Aether exclaimed, grabbing Noir by the wrist and dashing towards the city walls.

"H-Hey! Wait for Paimon!"

.

As they entered Monstadt, the two outlanders loudly gasped at the decorations. Flowers and banners were everywhere, along with a teal carpet sprawled on the stairs. The atmosphere was festive, much more carefree than Monstadt's usual 'carefree' nature.

"Oh, my Archon! Paimon thinks everywhere is amazing! Aether let's go check out Good hunter to see if Sara needs help!" Paimon's eyes were shimmering, drool dripping from her mouth.

"You just want to get some food!" He exclaimed as the little pixie dragged him off without further hesitation. Aether loudly protested, but Noir simply waved him off.

The disguised Archon was left alone, as he exhaled a sigh. His hands were in his pockets as he stared back at the decorations of the festival.

"What is a prince compared to a god."

He remembered, chuckling lightly to himself. Windblume alone was not simply just a commemorative Festival, but it was a day of hearts to the people. To spend time with those you cherish and be with the person you love.

It was what Windblume was also known for.

"Now... where can I find my dear familiar?" He murmured, wandering around the city until he found himself at the front of the tavern. Sweat rolled off his forehead, immediately regretting his awful habit.

He wasn't an alcoholic, he simply... He would unconsciously approach someone from a certain family. Knowing that this person was now the last of his clan and a former 'student' of his.

'Wait... Could Barbatos be here?' He asked himself before his eyes flashed gold for a moment.

"Nevermind... At least he's putting effort during the festival... Albeit to get some mora for wine."

Without further ado, he entered the tavern to be greeted by someone's back. His bright crimson hair was tied back into a ponytail, as the subtle glow of a vision appeared by his thigh. Noir couldn't help but smile to himself.

"Oh. It's you again."

Noir gave him a crooked smile, "It's nice to properly meet you this time Master Diluc. I'm the Reisender, Noir." He chuckled, taking a seat by the counter.

"A glass of Apple cider please." He asked, trying to calm the excited wolf within his shadow. If the familiar continued and attempted to jump out, he would mercilessly stomp on his own shadow.