Your never gonna fit in much, kid. Student/Teacher [Part 2]

Everyone gasped. "Huh?" I could hear people mutter, as Mr.Way looked on, smirking. Suddenly, Cece shot her hand up.

"Mr.Way! Mr.Way!" Uh. She always used her baby voice when she fell in love. Which was every 7 seconds. "Mr.Way, how old are you? I mean, you look SO young..."

"Um," He looked at the register to find her name. " Ah, Cece, I am actually 21. I know, your all saying 'This dude must be lying.' Well, if you work extra hard in school, maybe you'll get where I am today. Any more questions before I start Art?" Cece turned around and looked at her posse. "Maybe i'll strike with this one..." She suddenly turned and looked at me. Oh crap. I quickly looked to Mr.Way, but in the corner of my eye, I could see her glaring at me. Jeez, give me a break.I mean, she had been giving me hell since the first day entered this crap of a school.

"Right then. Lets move on. How many of you guys would properly consider yourselves as artists?" Only around, 2, 3 hands went up. Including mine. "Right... Ah, Miss.Iero! What kind of artist would you consider yourself? For example, Graphics, Manga...?"

"Um... I think im pretty good at Graphics and sketching. I've done a lot of drawings. Mostly of my favourite bands. I have a whole book full."

"Wow, nice. What about you, Mr.Birow?"

"I like Manga sir!"

"Cool. Cool. Now, because I really want to get the feel of your work and style, this lesson, please! draw anything you want."

The lesson was about 2 hours and lead all the way to break time.

"Right class, your officially dismissed." Then he smiled the biggest and warmest smile I have ever seen in a while appeared on his face. No one but me saw him mutter "First time saying that, and best time."

"Bye Mr.Way" Cece giggled and waved. I tried to walk out as fast as I could, not making eye contact. Serena, whats wrong? why are you so cautious 'round this guy...? But before I could even finish my own thought, he called,

"Oh, Serena? Bring your book in tomorrow, okay? You know, your sketching book?"

"Oh right, K Mr.Way. "

"Bye Serena" He smiled and picked up a book, waiting for his next class after break.

I had a feeling tomorrow was going to be a great day.