Ch.11 Big sister

"Princess," Jeff said while Erinna was still in his arms. Being his daughter was a bit different from being his son. He still loved Erinna just like before, but he just couldn't treat her like he did before. Things would be different.

Hearing Jeff call her Princess Erinna hummed in response. She didn't like being called princess but she didn't feel like protesting while in her daddy's arms.

"Nancy and Oli are here, Nancy needs to talk to you," Jeff told Erinna not wanting to leave both of them waiting for any longer. He was surprised when Nancy told him her secret, he had a hard time believing it, but he knew Nancy. He also believes that Nancy could help his daughter just like George said.

"Do they know?" Erinna asked suddenly frightened. She knows that they would know eventually but she was scared of their reaction. She was more worried about Nancy's reaction, after all, Oliver is in the same boat as her. She loved Nancy and always saw her as a big sister she also knows how much her brother like Nancy and she didn't want to mess their potential relationship.

"Yes sweetie," Jeff answered then added.

"Nancy wants to talk to you alone. Don't worry sweetheart no one can understand you more than Nancy." While Jeff was a bit shocked himself, he wished the best for his daughter. The shock was still there, of course, it's not every day that your boy becomes your baby girl.

"What do you mean?" Erinna quizzically looked at her dad for an answer. There was one thing in her mind but she couldn't believe it. There is no way it can be true, Erinna was very sure of that.

"I think Nancy should tell you herself," Jeff said putting Erinna down. This made Erinna pout a bit, she liked the feeling of her daddy's arm around her. It made Erinna feel much better about everything and she didn't want to lose such a feeling. Jeff saw this and smiled softly at his daughter. "Don't worry princess your daddy will always be there for you." Jeff chuckled kissing Erinna's forehead making her blush a bit.

They walked to the front door where Jeff took Erinna's coat and hung it, they then walked back to the living room. The moment they set foot in the living room Erinna was surprised by the hug she got from Nancy. She was squeezed tightly by Nancy and she definitely liked it. She was worried about everyone's reaction but so far everyone reacted in a good way.

With a worried look on her face, Nancy pulled away from the hug looking into Erinna's eyes. "How are you feeling?" Nancy didn't know how to ask this question, she, however, knows how Erinna feels. She was there before after all.

Erinna just shrugged she was very confused, she liked the way her dad was treating her, she also liked the way the bra and panties felt, she just didn't want to be a girl. She promised herself to take this as a challenge and make the best out of it, yet, she still didn't want to accept it. "I don't know," Erinna said in a hushed tone almost like a whisper.

Just then George and Oliver appeared carrying all the shopping bags from the earlier shopping trip. Seeing the bags Nancy giggled. "Carla got very excited and got carried away, right?" Nancy asked the question she knew the answer for. With the two bold letters on the bag one in pink and one in blue, it was clear where did they get the clothes from.

Erinna just nodded blushing a bit, the process of being measured was so embarrassing. Then again, seeing how excited her mom is made her happy. She couldn't say no and had to accept all these girly clothes and also try them. As embarrassing as it was, she couldn't bring herself to hate it.

George took one look at his sister, it felt painful. It was clear that Erinna had been crying as her big brother, he would never let her cry without knowing why and trying to comfort her. It didn't feel right to him, not being able to do anything was killing him. George took the bags upstairs to Erinna's room was followed by Oliver with the rest of the bags. "Well done buddy, let's go down before Nancy claims ownership of my sister," George joked making Oliver burst out laughing.