ch.9

"Ry... Er, I mean Erinna, I was thinking before we go home, maybe we should get you measured, that way you can go with spending the day with Oliver and Conner while I buy everything you need," Heather asked looking in the mirror while driving. She couldn't deny that she will enjoy shopping for her daughter. She would rather take it easy on her daughter, make her love the experience than force it on her. If Erinna will come to love being a girl anyway then why force her.

"I can still go out with Oliver and Connor?" Erinna asked a bit surprised by her mom's decision. She didn't expect her mom to still allow her to go out with Connor and Oliver today. She herself doesn't know if she's ready for this or not. While she would love to, she had a lot going on inside her head.

"I don't see why not? I know your dad may be against staying over with boys, but I think I can handle it," Heather assured Erinna. Heather knows that Erinna had been looking forward to seeing the new movie. Even if there will be some fights in the movie Heather knew that it doesn't affect her daughter. Also, the main idea of the movie was good so Heather saw no harm in it.

"Ok, mom, I think," Erinna agreed, making Heather smile widely. She finally had a daughter to go shopping with. While they didn't have the time for shopping now, they would definitely go shopping. She has some old clothes that she had kept in the hope to hand them to her daughter when she gets one. Now that she has a daughter, she would definitely hand all her old clothes to Erinna. She, however, will make sure that her daughter gets new clothes.

"Ok, you will need underwear, that's a first then I will see what else you need, you just have to enjoy your day and don't busy your mind with it ok?" nodded in the back making Heather smile a bit. When Heather said get to get her measurement that's what was in Erinna's mind, but she wasn't sure that this what was in her mom's mind. She looked very excited after all.

Heather drove to a mall and parked the car. "Let's go, sweetheart," Heather said looking back at her beautiful child who's now her daughter. She had always thought of how pretty her child was, too pretty to be a boy. That's what she thought the moment Ryan was born.

Erinna left the car following her mom inside the mall. No one that will see them will say that they were ever a mother and son. Just a pretty mother with her equally beautiful daughter. "Mom," Erinna called as they were walking in the mall.

"Yes, baby?" Heather replied looking at her daughter. She had many emotions going insider her. She felt sad and scared for her baby. She felt excited and happy that she finally had the daughter she wanted to have. She had a daughter that she had given birth to a daughter that share everything with her even her look. Thanks to that she's feeling guilty because she shouldn't feel happy while her child's life is messed up.

"Now that I am a girl, I can let my hair grow even longer, right?" Erinna asked. It was probably the only thing she could see positive about being a girl. No one would say anything if she let her hair grow now that she's a girl. She had always wanted to have her hair like her mom all she lacked was the same length.

"Honey you know that even as a boy I didn't mind it. Your dad was also ok with it. I will say the same if you want to have it longer, you have to take care of it. But yes, it will easier for you to grow your hair now that you're a girl." Heather couldn't wait to see Erinna's hair longer. She loved Erinna's hair, while Erinna may not believe Heather would say, Erinna's hair is prettier. While they look alike Heather feels, no, she knows that Erinna is prettier than her when she was her age, and she's definitely happy about that.

Heather walked past many stores until they started to approach a store. The two big letters NY stood out as the store logo, the store itself was much larger than other stores around it. The store was actually famous, there are rumored that they are about to open a branch in London. Erinna, however, knew the store for a different reason. Erinna knew the owner of the store, she was one of their neighbors, she also has a 13-year-old daughter that Erinna knows. "Mom, I can't go in there, Ms. Grace will see me, and Carla is there as well," Erinna complained frightened.