243. Yandere K/DA x Manager MR (League of Legends)

Start from the beginning

   Kai'sa smiled with her cheeks colored in a shade of red, but it was missed by their manager, who eyed the last person inside his office. Ahri was casually lying of top of comfy couch painting her fingers – Painting her fingernails and not really caring at all about what happened seconds ago in front of her. He wasn't even sure if she could recall what Akali said to them.

(Y/N): Ahri!

Ahri: Yes (Y/N)?

   These girls of his were testing his temper lately... She didn't even raise her eyes, focusing completely on her slender fingers. His eyes lingered for several seconds on birthmarks on her face... She was so unique in their group, yet Akali sometimes was pissed by the fact that he was letting her play as 'princess' of the group while she needs to 'grow up. These harpies from press would die to just get a glimpse of real personalities behind my friends... Behind K/DA.

(Y/N): That's not a perfect moment to daydream about your prince on a golden horse... Akali just left without acknowledging her attitude problem.

Ahri: And? Should I care? She will tag along later on, as always. Wasting time, but only if you enjoy it~

   (Y/N) wanted to slap his face, hearing her dismissing tone. He wasn't even aware of him being said prince in her imaginations. She could be his little damsel in distress... Ready to repay every – EVERY kindness from him. These fantasies started a bit along a year ago when Ahri was comforted by him. Now, she longed for his warmness and solid body pushed against her fragile one.

   One girl could only dream... For now.

(Y/N): Right. Evelynn and Kai'sa will you tell me what I said wrong to Akali? Why is she so easily flustered by me? By which of my words?

Kai'sa: It should be Evelynn giving you tips (Y/N). You are quite closer to her than me or Ahri ever was, is that right?

   Evelynn eyes flashed in a dangerous pink shade under her glasses, feeling a malicious intent coming from Kai'sa, innocent but malicious that the same time. A little of spicing will do her good, let's test waters.

Evelynn: A bit. We never shared a bed, but I guess I know some of her secrets.

(Y/N): Evelynn, please.  

Evelynn: Alright. Akali seems to have some unresolved tension with your manager. I believe that... You should meet with her personally, instead of ganging her with all of us.

(Y/N): It seems from your words like it was a personal matter, but all of this is about K/DA future. I just don't understand how all of you – Popular stars and proud, strong women can act like we were still playing doctor or building a sand castle on some beach. That's just unreal in this situation. It would be a disaster if anyone from press would learn about this, what about your competition? Sona for example?

Evelynn: I'm sure that any of us would like to play again with you in our free time... Doctor or house, your choice – I'm up for anything, dear. Easy, easy, just joking... Okay, maybe you are right that Akali shouldn't storm out like that and show that she cares about K/DA future. I just want to assure you that in my opinion you should give my idea a shoot.

   (Y/N) sighed, closing his eyes with another tap of his fingers on the wooden table. Lately, he tried to drift a bit away from closure of K/DA group, not really wanting for press to assume that – Maybe there was some spicy drama behind closed doors between him and some member of music group. It would be a disaster. Girls on the other hand seemed to try to spend their free time with him as soon it was possible.