❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢- 𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦

Start from the beginning

-

"jieun, umm.... how do i ermm...." jungwon stuttered in embarrassment. afraid that jieun would laugh at him.

"what's wrong?" jieun replied in confusion. she was usually informal to jungwon if both of them were alone since that was jungwon's request.

"how do i write a vow?" jungwon asked and jieun tried to hold on her laughter when she saw him embarrassed.

"stop laughing! i'm being serious! how do i write one?" jungwon said.

"okay, okay!" jieun stopped laughing.

"actually, come to think of it, i've never wrote a vow before. the queen never asked for my help when she was getting married. umm..." jieun paused as she let her mind think of a solution.

"actually, i have an idea. but, eheheh..." jieun mumbled.

"what is it?" jungwon raised his eyebrow, quite shocked to see how fast she got a solution.

"search it on the internet." jieun whispered.

"can i?"

"yes, you can. i won't tell anyone. if i did, you can have my head." jieun replied.

"okay, okay and that's a deal." jungwon said.

jungwon swiftly typed on the keyboard of his laptop, creating clicking sounds that could be heard across his room.

"is this okay?"

"yeap!" she reassured him.

-

"gosh, that was embarrassing..." jungwon thought to himself as soon as he finished reciting his vow.

(minha: thanks so much, jungwon. your vow was really sweet and lovely.)

errmmm....

(jungwon: your welcome.)

after they have finished reciting their vows, they placed their rings on each other's fingers.

"and now by the power vested in me, it is my honor and delight to declare the both of you marri-"

BANG!

a gunshot could be heard as a bullet shot down a chandelier. fortunately, not hurting any poor innocents.

jungwon slowly opened his eyes and the familiar faces stood facing his direction.

jay,

maeum,

niki,

sunghoon and...

yena?

maeum blew off the smoke that was emitting from her gun and let out a smirk.

(yena: damn, sis... your shooting skills!)

(maeum: don't call me sis, call me a queen.)