❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢- 𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 52 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

"AND NOW BY THE
POWER VESTED IN ME,
IT'S MY HONOR AND
DELIGHT TO DECLARE
THE BOTH OF YOU
MARRI-"

"AND NOW BY THE POWER VESTED IN ME, IT'S MY HONOR ANDDELIGHT TO DECLARETHE BOTH OF YOUMARRI-"

𝙩𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 141221
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

minha was dressed in a beautiful bright red wedding dress while jungwon was dressed in a nice maroon suit.

[ a/n: i can't find a nice red suit so, just use your imagination!]

first off, the wedding ceremony started off with the processional. everyone who was invited were finding a seat for themselves. the members of jungwon's family and minha's family members took their places on either side of the altar.

the processional begun with minha's mother and then with jungwon. it ended with minha making her entrance escorted by her father who handed her to jungwon.

once everyone was in place, the officiant said a few words of welcome and thanked the guests for bearing witness to jungwon and minha's union.

next, the officiant offered an introduction and some thoughts on the marriage — a brief statement about the ceremony to come and what it represents.

the officiant addressed the two and talked about the responsibilities of marriage and the sanctity of the vows they were about to take.

after the readings have been shared, the two of them took turns to recite their vows.

while jungwon recited his vow, he accidentally thought of what he asked jieun yesterday...