(Y/n) grabbed her stuff before giving me a hug and I returned it back and said goodbye.

As she opened the door, I noticed that Taiju was still out there and (Y/n) had stopped in her tracks.

'Maybe (Y/n) forgot to tell him something?' I thought as I shrugged it off.

I turned around to make sure everything was in the right place and grabbed the stuff that I brought with me.

After I double checked everything and made sure the alarm was on, I walked out of the shop and locked the doors.

I walked away from the doors towards my bike, but then I noticed that (Y/n)'s car was still out here.

Scrunching my eyebrows together, I started thinking that it could only mean one thing.

(Y/n) went with Taiju. For what? Who knows. Does it really matter? No, but it's pissing me off.

I sighed as I got on my bike. "Can't be mad at (Y/n) for doing anything she wants in her life, now can I?" I said to myself.

I started up my bike and got on the road.

'If only you knew how much more you meant to me (Y/n).'

~~

(Y/n)'s POV; December 27th, 11:00 am

I woke up in an unrecognizable room before remembering that I was still at Taiju's place.

I yawned as I got up right away to get started with my day. Since I didn't have any other change of clothes, I changed back into what I was wearing yesterday.

I grabbed my phone and noticed it was on the brink of dying since I didn't charge it last night, considering I didn't have a charger.

I made my way out of the room and down the hall, trying to figure out where Taiju was. I walked into the living room area where me and Taiju spoke last night and noticed a note on the table.

"Had things to take care of. Here's my address and some money, use it to call an uber to your car. Don't forget about what we talked about yesterday." The note read.

"Ah yes, yesterday, like I could forget even if I wanted to." I said to myself. I sighed, going back up stairs to gather my belongings.

I came back downstairs, taking the money and calling an uber. I waited for the uber outside, getting in as soon as it got here and immediately telling him the address of the bike shop.

About fifteen to twenty minutes later, we arrived at the bike shop. I gave the amount owed to the driver, and kept the amount that was left because why not.

I pulled out my keys and unlocked my car to get in. I started the car as soon as I got in and drove as fast as I could to my apartment complex.

It had been several minutes later as I arrived at the complex and parked my car. I made a beeline to my place not wanting to waste any time, and I also needed to plug up my phone.

I let myself into my home, took my shoes off, then threw my keys on the couch.

I walked into my room and put my phone on the charger before I changed into a new outfit. I haven't really checked my phone since last night, so I decided to do that now.

I had messages from Inui, and a few from Yuzuha. I opened Inui's and it read, "Call me asap." I clicked the call button and Inui answered after no more than one second. "What's up Inui?" I said.

"Meet me at the café by your place right now." Inui said. "No hi? Hello? How are you?" I said. "Hi. Hello. How are you? Good? That's good, NOW GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE."Inui yelled. After Inui said that, he hung up.