Epilogue

*5 Years Later*

Kylie's pov.

"Mommy, when will daddy be home?" my daughter Ollie asks.

"Soon baby. Soon" I answer, even though I know he won't be home for another month.

I pick Ollie up and take her to her bedroom to tuck her in. I stay with her until she falls asleep. When she's asleep I go into the kitchen for a bedtime snack. (What? I get hungry...) 

I'm standing over the counter making a pb and j sandwich when I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist and a kiss on my cheek. "Hey baby. I missed you," I quickly turn around and jump into Luke's arms. "I missed you so much baby! Why are you home so early? I thought the tour wasn't over for another month?" I ask ( I mean I'm not complaining that he's home early).

"The last month of the tour got cancelled! I'm bummed about it but that also means I get to see my two princesses again" then he kisses me passionately. FUCK I missed those lips.

Luke's pov.

"D-daddy?" I whip around and see Ollie in the doorway of her bedroom, rubbing her little eyes. Aw she's so sleepy.

"Hey princess! Come here baby!" I say and crouch and open my arms up for a hug. My baby runs to me and jumps into my arms. 

"I missed you daddy!" she says.

"I missed you so much princess" I kiss her cheek. 

"Such a daddy's girl!" Ky says and we laugh.

"What? You jealous babe?" we laugh again.

"Okay honey, me and daddy have some talking to do. Off to bed!" Ky says and Ollie whines.

"Daddy tuck me in." she gives me those cute little puppy dog eyes. She's so precious. Who the hell could say no to that?

I carry her into her room and tuck her in and give her her dirty pig stuffed animal that she can't sleep without. 

I go out into the living room and see my beautiful Ky waiting for me on the couch. I missed her so damn much. Don't get me wrong, tours are awesome, but I do miss my girls a lot.

I sit down by her and wrap my arm around her waist and pull her closer. "I missed you girls. How were things while I was gone?" i ask playing with her hair.

"Ollie finally asked about her Uncle Jai..." she said. My heart collapses.

"What did you tell her?" i ask.

"I told her that Uncle Jai left a long time ago. I said that he was so nice and funny and he was always there for daddy and me. I told her that he's up in heaven and I know that he looks down on her all the time, and he's her guardian angel and he loves her so much." she begins to tear up. I wipe away the tear with my thumb and kiss her.

"You did good baby. Hey! I have a surprise for you!" i run into the kitchen and return with a white box.

"What is this? it's huge!" she says.

"That's what she said" I say and she laughs. I love her laugh.

I open the box and reveal a red velvet cake. "Babe, you know I'm on a diet!" she says.

"Come on babe! I mean you know what they say, real girls eat cake."

THE END! Cheesy ending I knowww (; I did it on purpose (; Anyways I hope you liked this story. I know it wasn't all that great since it's my first ever fanfic. I've decided I'm going to write a better Jai Brooks fanfic next. Until then... Bye xx