Chapter 4- And So, The Fight For Her Heart, Begins

A/N Hey so I have changed my mind. Throughout the story it will either be in Ky's pov, Luke's pov, or Jai's pov. Just to make it a little more intersting. Anyways, ENJOY :) xx

Luke's pov.

I am walking back to my house. I meant it when I told Kylie that I'm glad I met her. She's so beautiful and amazing and fun. I have to have her.. and I will.

I get to my front door and out of no where Jai opens it and attacks me and we end up on the ground wrestling.

"What the fuck was that shit?!" he yells.

"What are you talking about?" I yell back.

"That shit you pulled with Kylie! Back off! She's mine I saw her first!"

"What the hell? We BOTH saw her at the same time dickhead!" I was fuming. How can he say she's his? She's MINE!

We stand up and Jai gets in my face and says, "I will have her. I will win. She WILL be mine." and then walks into the house.

Jais pov.

How dare he. Kylie is mine. She's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her beautiful brown hair, her amazing green eyes, her personality. She's just perfect. I go into my room and lay down on my bed. I decide to text Kylie.

Me: Hey cutie ;) haha you still awake? xx

Ky: Hey! Yeah I am now lol. What's up? xx

A smile formed on my face when I read that.

Me: Oh sorry if I woke you up! I was just wondering if you wanted to maybe hang out after school tomorrow? Just you and me? :)

Ky: It's alright :) Yeah that sounds fun!! xx

Me: Great! See you tomorrow then! Goodnight xx

Ky: Night Jai! xx

I am so glad she said yes! This is my chance to win her over before Luke does. I plug my phone in the charger and take my top off and go to sleep thinking about Kylie.

Kylie's pov.

Jai just basically asked me on a date. I said yes, but maybe I shouldn't have. I really like Luke and I take it he really likes me. I don't know who to chose. Maybe going out with Jai tomorrow will make the decision a little easier.

I get up and go downstairs to get a quick snack. I see mom laying on the couch with a wine glass in her hand and she looks like she's been crying. 

"Momma? What's wrong?" I sit down and cuddle with her.

"Oh baby. I just miss your daddy and Jaron. I wish they were here with us. They would love it here in Australia" she sobs.

"I know mom. But they're gone. Don't get me wrong I miss them like crazy too, but there was and is nothing we can do about it. We just need to stay strong for them."

"You always know what to say. I love you." she says and  hugs me.

"I love you too. G'night"

I walk back up to my room completely forgetting what I went downstairs for in the first place. I'm too tired for food now anyways. I crawl back into bed and fall into a deep sleep.

Im so excited to write the date part! The next chapter will probably be up later. I hope you're enjoying the story so far! Until next time.... xx Bye!