Chapter 8- Heartbreak

*Next Morning Jai's pov*

I can't believe Ky. Why wouldn't she let me show her how much I want and love her?! Does she think I'm using her? Did that dickhead Luke say something? I need to have a little talk with him. I go downstairs and see Skip, Beau, and James playing FIFA.

"Oi boys have yous seen Luke?" I ask.

"Uh I think he went to pick up Ky," says James.

"For fucks sake," I grab my bag and storm out the door and go to school. When I get to school I see Luke and Kylie at the front doors. They're hugging. Alright. Two can play at that game Kylie. I'll just give Natalie a call.

Kylie's pov. after school.

Luke was meant to walk me home but he's no where to be seen. I shrug it off and just walk to Jai's house by myself. When I get there I go in and see Skip on the couch and we greet each other.

"If you are looking for Jai he's not in right now." he says.

"Oh, well do you know where he is?" I ask.

"I think he went to the beach with a friend. At least, that's what he told me before he left." he says in disbelief.

"Alright thanks Skip. See ya." he waves and I leave.

I get to the beach and search for Jai. The beach is so crowded how the hell am I meant to find him? I search for a few minutes and I finally see Jai. I smile and walk towards him but I'm stopped right in my tracks and feel hot tears start to form in my eyes. Jai's with another girl, kissing her. A wave of anger and abandonment floods over me and I run away not knowing where I am going. The next thing I know I smash into Luke and we fall to the ground and he keeps his arms wrapped around me. "Whats wrong Kylie?!" i tell him everything.

"I knew it! Come on."

"Where are we going?" I ask wiping away tears.

"We're gonna chat with Jai and this girl," Luke takes my hand and we go to the beach to confront Jai.

*At the beach*

"Oi! Fuck head! What the fuck are you doing?" Luke yells at Jai.

Jai looks up and sees us and smirks. "What? You guys can dick around behind my back but I can't?"

"What are you on about Jai?" I ask.

"I saw you and Luke hugging at school. I'm not a retard I know you guys have a thing behind my back! We're done Kylie! hanve fun with Luke MY TWIN BROTHER!" he snaps at me. Tears fill my eyes.

"Jai I don't know what you're talking about. Yeah me and Luke hugged but that doesn't mean theres anything going on between us! We're friends! YOU'RE my boyfriend Jai... well you were. YOU'RE the one who cheated! Fuck off!" I start to walk away and Jai is yelling after me.

"Kylie come back I'm sorry! Please forgive me! I love you baby!"

"Don't you fucking dare Jai! We're over! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO FUCKED UP!" I grab Luke's hand and we go back to my house.

AHHHH feels Dx. How do you guys feel about Jylie being over? Will Luke be able to win her? Or is she too heartbroken to want to love again? My sister helped me write this chapter! She's gonna be writing a Beau Brooks fanfic soon! Go give her a follow! Her user is nat1134 ! Thanks xx