Chapter 6- Kylie Hendrix; Jai Brooks' Girlfriend.

Kylie's pov.

I walk inside my house and see that mom isn't home. Where could she be? It's late.

I walk up to my room to take off my makeup and change into my dirty pig sweatshirt and sweatpants. I jump into bed and think about tonight. My phone lights up and I see it's a text from Jai.

Jai: So did you have fun tonight? xx

Me: Of course I did! I hope I didn't bore you any haha xx

Jai: No way! You're so fun to be with :) So about the kiss...

Me: Don't worry.. it was great :)

Jai: Good haha. So I was to afraid to ask you earlier but...

Me: What?...

Jai: Just come outside. xx

What? Why was he outside? What does he want to ask me? I get up and go downstairs and go outside. I see Jai standing there at the bottom of the front steps.

"What the hell are you doing? Its like midnight haha." I ask him.

"I need to tell you something, Ky." he says. He leads me to the swing that we have in our front yard and we sit and swing. 

Jai's pov.

"Ky," I begin, "I don't know of an easy way to say this so I'm just gonna go ahead and say it. I really really like you. You're beautiful, amazing, fun, funny, and you have an awesome personality. i can't stop thinking about you. You're always there in my mind. I can't get enough of you. What I'm trying to say is... Will you please make me the happiest Aussie in the world and be my girlfriend?" I am literally shaking. Ffs get it together.

"Jai-" she stops.

"Well?" I say calmly.

"Y-yes." she finally says.

"R-really? Y-yes?" I stutter. "YES! KYLIE IS MY GIRLFRIEND! I have the most beautiful and amazing girlfriend in the WORLD!" I say getting up and yelling at the black sky.

I go to her and get her up and I smash my lips to hers. She kisses back. I pull away and smile and she smiles and bites her lip.

"I have to go my mom will be wondering where I am. I'll see you tomorrow princess!" I kiss her again and run back to my house.

Kylie's pov.

I'm Jai Brooks' girlfriend. Me. Kylie. Holy shit!

I walk inside and go up to my room and fall asleep with the biggest smile on my face.

*Next day*

Luke's pov.

Today's the day. I'm going to ask Kylie to be mine.

I noticed that Jai left and came back pretty late last night. I go downstairs and see him already getting ready for school. We eat breakfast in silence. His phone goes off and he smiles at his phone.

"What are you on about? Is it a girl?" I ask and smirk.

"As a matter of fact it is. My girlfriend." he says.

"Who on earth would be dumb enough to date you? Haha." i ask and laugh.

"It's funny that you said that. I guess Kylie's pretty dumb then," he says with an evil smirk on his face.

My face gets really hot. I'm fuming. 

"The fuck is that meant to mean?" i yell.

"Yeah that's right. Kylie's mine," he says with the same evil smirk.

I'm shaking because I am so angry. How could he do this? He's just going to break her heart. Jai has a history of cheating. I can't let that happen to her.

"Jai i can't believe you're gonna do that to her." i say.

"Do what?" he snaps.

"You know you have a history with cheating on your girlfriends Jai. You can't do that to Kylie." i say with a stern look on my face.

"The fuck? Why would I do that to her? She means too much to me."

"Yeah. We'll see about that." I say and get up and leave for school.

OH SHIT. So do you think Jai will cheat on Ky? Who do you ship more? Jylie or Lylie? Let me know! I'll update really soon, possibly within the next hour or two. See ya xx