Chapter 14- Goodbye Jai.

Jai's pov.

Fuck.

My wrist hurts.

Why the fuck can't I open my eyes? I can hear everything but I can't find the strength to move or open my eyes.

I hear doctors. They're talking about how they're losing me. What the fuck?

Then I remember what happened.

Flashback;

I'm sitting in my room. I don't belong in here. I need to be with my Kylie.

What the fuck is the point in living if I can't have her? Why does fucking Luke get everything he wants? It's not fair.

My nurse comes into my room with my lunch. She sets the tray down. She's not supposed to leave me alone until after um done eating, even though I never do.

She hears something going on down the hallway and says she'll be right back. She disappears out the door and runs down the hallway.

I look at the tray. I see a knife. All of a sudden, something dark takes control of me and makes me grab the knife and start slicing across my wrist. It feels.. satisfying. All the pain I have had is seeping out through the wound. I feel.. like I'm high again.

My vision starts to get blurry as the nurse comes in yelling for other doctors. I black out before I get the chance to see anything else.

End of flashback.

I can feel myself slipping away. Each second that goes by, I feel myself getting closer and closer to the end. No please. I need to see my twin one last...

Luke's pov.

"I  need to know where Jai Brooks is now! He's my twin and this is our brother and my girlfriend." I yell at the secretary behind the front desk.

"Room 1134" She says.

We all race towards Jai's room. I feel a sharp pain on my wrist. What the fuck?

We get to Jai's room and burst through the door to fund my twin brother laying there... lifeless.

"NO! Jai! Fuck! No Jai please wake the fuck up! Don't do this to me brother I need you! Please wake up!" I burst into tears and collapse on my twins lifeless body. I can't let go.

"For fucks sake Jai please wake up!" I keep screaming for him to wake up but it's no use. My brother, my twin, my other half, is gone.

Kylie's pov.

Jai's gone.

I turn towards a crying Beau and hug him for a long time. I comfort him. We finally let go of each other and I go over to Luke who's still collapsed on Jai and bawling his eyes out. I stand him up and he hugs me like he's never hugged me before. He hugs me so tight it's hard to breathe. I can hear him still crying into my shoulder.

"We were too late Ky. We were too fucking late." He says with anger and sadness.

"I'm so sorry Luke. I'm so sorry." I hug him and comfort him some more. The doctor comes in and tells us its time to take Jai's body away. Luke starts crying even more.

He goes back over to Jai. "I love you Jai. I always have and always will." And with that, they take Jai's body away, leaving Beau, Luke, and I in the empty room.

I freaking cried writing this man :( Anyways.. There's only one more chapter left then I'll be doing an epilogue. I hope you've enjoyed this story so far. Byee xx