Chapter 12- Where's Jai?

Luke's pov.

We called the boys and we're out searching for Jai. We've been everywhere. All of our houses, numerous shoppes, even the beach. He's no where to be found. I get out my phone and try to call him again. He actually answers this time.

"H-hello?" He says. He sounds odd.

"JAI?! Where the fuck are you? We've been looking for you we're worried sick man!" I yell into the phone.

"Shut the fuck up you're so loud I have a fuming headache." He says.

"Well tell me where the fuck you are!"

"I'm at the school! Christ." He says and hangs up.

"He's at the school. Let's go" I tell everyone and we head to the highschool.

We arrive at the high school and we immediately look around for Jai.

"Oi! Boys he's over here!" Yells Skip. Why the fuck is Jai laying on the footy field? We run over to him. His eyes are red and puffy and he's playing with his shirt like a child.

"What the hell are you doing Jai?" Beau asks.

"Fuck off all of yous. I left yous for a reason. Leave me alone!" He throws his empty bottle that had contained pills in anger. He starts coughing uncontrollably. He lays back down and throws up and his eyes roll to the back of his head.

"James call an ambulance I think he's overdosed!" I yell at James. He is already one step ahead of me.

The ambulance arrives and takes Jai to the hospital. We go and wait in the waiting room for about 4 hours. The doctor finally comes out and tells us that Jai is fine for now and they got most of the drugs out of his system but they're going to send him to a rehab clinic for about 6 months. I start to tear up. My little twin brother could've died today. All because of me.

Kylie pulls me in for a tight hug. She whispers comforting words to me to calm me down. I pull myself together and ask to see Jai before he has to leave.

The doctor leads all of us boys and Ky to Jai's room. He's laying down and there's an IV in his arm. He looks like he's been hit by a truck.

"Jesus Christ Jai. You look awful" I say with a smirk.

"Shut up dickhead" he says and laughs.

"We're all going to miss you Jai. I wish this wouldn't have happened. I'm so sorry." Tears start to for in my eyes.

"It's for the best Luke. I'm going to get better. Then when I come back, everything will go back to normal. I hope." He gestures for me to go and hug him. I lean down and we share a long hug. Then everyone else hugs him. After we said our goodbyes, Jai leaves in the van that's going to take him to the airport.

We are all back from the hospital. We all decide to stay at mine and Beau's house tonight. We're all camped out in the living room. Beau, Skip, and James are on the couches and Kylie and I are on the floor. Everyone is asleep.

Kylie's pov.

Luke and I are on the floor. My back is towards him and he has his arm wrapped around me. I turn around to face him.

"Luke" I say.

"Yes princess?" He replies in his tired husky voice. It's so sexy.

"I'm so sorry" I say with tears forming in my eyes.

"For what?" He asks.

"I'm I would've never dated Jai this would never had happened."

"Why on earth do you say that baby?" He rubs my cheek with his thumb.

"If I would've never dated Jai, he would've never have thought I was cheating on him with you, he wouldn't have cheated on me, I wouldn't have broken up with him, he wouldn't have gotten depressed and started doing drugs. This is all my fucking fault Luke. I'm so sorry." I start to cry.

He pulls me in tighter. "Don't you dare blame yourself baby. None of this has anything to do with you. Please don't blame yourself." He starts to cry too.

He takes my face in his hands and kisses me passionately for for a long time. He breaks away and stares into my eyes for a while. I burry my face in his chest and he hugs me even tighter. I feel so safe in his arms.

We stay like this for a while. Then I feel my eyelids start to get heavy. Before we know it we're both asleep in each others arms. If only we could stay like this forever.

I'm going to be honest and say that I got pretty teary eyed writing this. I get really into it when I'm writing. How do you guys feel about Jai going away and getting help? What do you think will happen to Lylie? Until next time.. byee xx