Chapter 1- New House

This whole story will be in Kylie's pov :)

So it has begun.. My new life.

Just over a month ago I was enjoying my life in Brighton, going to school, chilling with my friends, going to parties.. just... living my life without a care in the world.

Then everything changed.

One day I was at school in my art class when my teacher got a phone call. I remember the worried look on her face as she told me i was being paged down to the principles office. I grabbed all of my things and walked down to the office, scared of what he wanted me for.

When I had arrived at the office Mr. Marri was already waiting there for me in the front of the office talking with the ladies at the front desk.

"Um, Mr. M-Marri?" i stuttered.

"Kylie! Your father and brother have been in a car accident. Your mother is on her way to get you to take you to the hospital please wait outside she's almost here!" Mr. Marri told me.

I froze. I didn't know what to do, what to think. I had forgotten how to breathe. The next thing I knew I was in the waiting room listening to the Doctor tell my mom and I that my dad and my brother Jaron had not made it. Even though I should have been bawling my eyes out just as mom was, I just showed no emotion. The next few months had consisted of me and mom being cooped up in our rooms completely shutting everyone and everything out.

That was how it was up until about a week ago. My mom had came into my room and told me that she got a job offer in Melbourne and we were going to move there. She had said that it was time we quit mooping around and started over. I was still in shutdown mode so I didn't argue... but now I realize that I should have.

Right now we are standing in the living room staring at all the empty boxes we just finished unpacking. All we have to unpack now is our rooms, then we will have officially moved in. I go up to my room and look at the boxes I have yet to unpack. There actually aren't that many. I just have to unpack all of the computer stuff and the rest of my clothes and bathroom stuff. I begin unpacking and i am finished within the hour.

I take a look at my room... not bad. I have all of my clothes hung up, my computer set up, and most importantly, my Janoskians posters are all hung up on every wall including my closet doors. I go and sit at my window seat and stare at the stars and think.

I think about starting at a new school tomorrow.. great. I think about Jaron and my Dad. Damn I miss them. It's hard to believe that they're gone. I wish it would have been me instead of Jaron. He was only six. He had his whole life ahead of him.

Then something catches my eye. I look down and see some boys in the back yard a few houses down from mine. I can't make out their faces so I just shrug it off. They're probably just some idiots that I'll go to school with. I chuckle and get into my Dirty Pig onesie and fall asleep.

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter was slow and boring! I just wanted you to get an udea of who Kylie is and get to know her character before I get into anything. But hey, she starts school tomorrow! Guess what that means? You'll just have to wait and see! xx