Chapter 7- A Day With Jai

Kylie's pov.

Jai and I have been together for about a week now, and its been so amazing. The only downside is that Luke hasn't spoken to me. I miss my best friend. 

Today Jai and I are going to lunch and to see a movie! I'm so excited. I decide to wear a white and tan floral jumper, a tan knitted cardigan, and tan high heeled boots. I put on my usual make up and curl my long hair. I look pretty cute.

I walk down to Jai's house and he's waiting outside for me on their front porch. He sees me and a big sloth smile spreads across his face. He runs to me and kisses me.

"You look so good babe!" He says. I look at what he's wearing; a gray short sleeve button up, black skinny jeans, gray vans to match his shirt, and a black snapback with a red heart. Damn.

"You look great too  " i smile.

He takes my hand and we walk to the diner. We order salads and ice teas. After we're finshed there wego to the theater and see Ouija. I have my face burried in Jai's chest the whole time, and he has his arms wround me comforting me. Im not a huge fan of scary movies.

After the movie we are walking home and it's dark. He takes me to his house so we can hang out in his room. We walk in and see Luke and Beau on the couch playing FIFA.

"Hey boys!" i say with excitement.

"Hey! Good to see you Ky!" Beau says and smiles. Luke won't even look at me. My heart drops.

We go up to Jai's room. As soon as he shuts the door behind us he grabs my waist and pulls me in and kisses me passionately. I love it when he does that. He leads us to the bed without breaking the kiss. He takes off my cardigan and starts to take off his shirt. I know where this is going. I'm not ready.

"Jai." i say breaking the kiss.

"What's wrong baby?" he asks.

"I-I'm not ready yet." i say with my head down.

He puts his finger under my chin and lifts my head up so our eyes meet. "It's ok baby. Don't worry. If you're not ready, I'll respect that. I love you too much to ruin what we have. I love you baby," he kisses me again.

"I love you too." i smile. "I better get going. Thank you for today." He walks me downstairs to the front door. I let him know that he doesn't need to walk me home. He kisses me godbye and I make my way to my house. I feel someone gran my shoulder and turn me around. It's.. Luke?

"Luke? What are you doing? Why haven't you been talking to me?" I hug him.

"I know and I'm so sorry. It's just that I wanted you to be with me. I really like you. I was going to ask you to be mine but then Jai told me you guys were together and it broke my heart. I'm really sorry Ky." he hugs me really tight.

"I'm so sorry I hurt you Luke. I never meant to. I didn't think I'd end up with Jai. It just happened." i assure him.

"I just wish you would understand that he's not all you think he is. He has a bad history with girls Kylie. I just don't want you to find out the bad way."

"What do you mean he has a bad history with girls?" I ask.

"I better go. I'll text you tommorow. Bye Ky." and with that he went back home.

What did he mean when he said Jai has a bad history with girls? I'm sure I have nothing to worry about. I go home and get dressed down for bed. I immediately fall asleep.

The story is about to get so good guys! I'm excited :) xx