Chapter 5- Date With Jai

A/N Im so gonna get the feels while writing this! You'll see why :)

Kylie's pov.

I wake up 5 minutes before my alarm goes off. God dammit I hate that. I get up and take a quick shower. I get out and blow dry my hair and straighten it. I decide to leave it down today. My hair is so long, it goes down to my belly button. I decide on black skinny jeans, a tight black top, and black combat boots. I finish it off by tieing a red flannel around my waist with the sleeves, and a black beanie. I put foundation, powder, and mascara on. 

I skip breakfast and start to walk to school. I see Luke walking up to me. He engulfs me in a hug.

"Hey Ky!" he says.

"Hey! What's up?" I ask.

"I was gonna come pick you up to walk with you to school haha." he takes my hand as we're walking.

"Aw that's sweet" i smile at him and he smiles back.

We get to school and go meet up with the other boys who are standing by the front doors. "Hey baby! Hey Luke!" Beau, Skip, and James say. Jai just gives Luke a death glare. I realize me and Luke are still holding hands and I let go. I could tell Jai  didn't like that very much.

"You look so beautiful today!" Beau says and kisses my hand.

"Aw thank you!" I curtsy as a joke. They all laugh. 

"Are you excited about us hanging out after school?" Jai asks with a smile and looks at Luke. Luke squints his eyes at him.

"Yeah! Totally!" I say. Jai throws his arm around my shoulders and walks me away from the boys and takes me to my first class. "Bye boys!" I yell. "Bye babe!" They all say. I look at Luke and I can see sadness in his eyes.

Jai's pov.

Its the end of the day! I'm meeting Ky outside by sign. I go outside and see Ky talking to... LUKE! FFS. I walk over to them and take Kylie's hand.

"Hey you ready?" I smile at her and glare at Luke. He just stares at me with the same death stare he gave me earler. I give him a quick smile and we walk away.

Me and Ky are walking hand in hand downtown. I'm taking her to dinner. We arrive at the restauraunt and I tell the waitor my name. He takes us to a reserved booth and we sit across from each other. I stare into her eyes and i can see her blushing. Fuck, she's so cute. I take her hands and hold them and continue to stare at her amazing face.

"What are you staring at? She says and blushes.

"My beautiful date." i smile at her, which makes her blush even more.

Kylie's pov.

God. Why is he doing this to me? He's so sweet and amazing and hot. I can barely control myself. The waitor thankfully comes to take our order. Jai and I both order a rasberry lemonade and a fancy grilled chicken BLT.

We sit fdor a while just chatting and getting to know one another more. We laugh a lot and people start to stare at us but we don't care. He even sings some of LA Girl to me. Oh my god can he sing! We finish our meal and pay and leave. We walk around downtown for a bit stopping in a few stores. We don't buy anything though. He offers to walk me home, which is nice since it' dark out now. 

As we're walking he stops me by the fence in front of my house. He puts his hands on my waist and he pulls me in close to him so there's no space between us. He says nothing. He just stares into my eyes and rubs my cheek with his right thumb. He then uses that hand to bring my face and lips up to his and he kisses me. 

The kiss lasts for at least five minutes. We realize that we need to breathe and we pull away. He smiles and bites his lip and I do the same.

"See you tomorrow baby," he says. He kisses my cheek and walks home.

I just made out with Jai Brooks.

OMG I got some feels :) Let me know what you think! Should I keep going or just not try and just forget this whole thing? Its gonna get real good soon :) Until next time.. BYE :) xx