Chapter 3- Hanging with the Boys

My first day went pretty well. The only friends I made were the boys. But I'm totally fine with that! I walk out of the school and see the boys all around Daniels car. They look up and see me and wave.

"Oi Kylie! Come here!" they all say.

"Hey boys! What's up?" I say when I get to them.

" We wanted to know if you wanna come to mine with us and chill?" Beau asked.

"Yeah sure why not? Sounds like fun!" Mom won't be home for a few hours anyways so I can just go to theirs and chill so I'm not alone. 

We all got in the car and I sat in the way back in between Luke and Jai. Best. Seat. Ever. Daniel turned on Would U Love Me and we all started singing as loud as we could. It was so fun!

We arrived at teh Brooks' house and it's actually only a few houses down from mine. We go inside and they immediately turn on FIFA. We're all sitting on the couch taking turns playing. Then Luke gets out his cellphone and takes a selfie with me then asks for my twitter.

"Hey everybody go give my new bff @Kylie_RaeAnne a follow for me ;) aren't we cute? xx pic.twitter.com/BR2suT8bZs"

Luke and I both make the pic our profile pic. Then all the rest of the boys got their phones out and followed me and told their fans to go and follow me. Then my phone started blowwing up with notifications so I turn them off. I was now at 10K followers. Dang that was fast.

"How do you guys do that?" I ask.

"To be honest, we don't even know!" Luke said. We all laugh.

After a few hours of FIFA, pizza, and chatting I tell the boys I should get home. They all whine and tell me to stay.

"Sorry boys but it's a school night and my mom is probably home."

"Where do you live?" Luke asked.

"Actually I only live a few houses down. I'll walk"

"I'll walk you." he says with a smile and gets up.

"Bye boys! See yous all tomorrow!" i yell at the boys.

"Bye baby!" they yell back.

Luke and I are walking me to my house making small conversation. The short conversation ends and we are silent for a few minutes. Then I feel him grab my hand gently. I don't pull away.. i mean who would? I look at him and see he's already staring at me smiling. He's so cute.

When we get to my house he doesn't let go of my hand. We justa stand there and look into each others eyes in silence.. but it's not an awkward silence. He finally speaks.

"Ya know, I'm really glad that Skip decided to give you a ride. I'm also really glad that I met you, Ky."

"Me too Luke. I'm so glad i get the chance to finally meet the five amazing boys that saved me." I said and he smiles.

"You're so beautiful." he says. Then his eyes get really big. "Did I say that out loud?" he asks.

"Yes haha. And thank you" I smile.

"Well, I better be going. I'm really tired" he kisses my cheek. "Goodbye Ky."

I smile and blush. "Bye Luke" 

I go inside and go straight to my room and put my short black shorts and janoskians t shirt and go straight to sleep with a smile on my face.

I can't wait for tomorrow at school.

Hey guyyss! WHOAH Luke made a move ;)! What do you think? Lylie anyone? Haha. The next chapter is going to have some confessions and some drama so stay tuned! I'll update tomorrow! See ya dirty pigs ;) xx