Chapter 10- Date With Luke

Luke's pov.

Finally! I have a date with Kylie. I have been waiting for this since I met her. Now that Jai's out of the way I can have her all to myself.

I'm taking Ky to a really fancy restaurant. I told her to dress up really nice. I decide to wear a white tee with black stripes across the chest, a black blazer, black skinny jeans, and black vans. I decide to do my hair and not wear a snapback. I grab the keys to Beau's car since he's letting us use it and head to Ky's house.

Kylie's pov.

I'm so excited for our date. Luke told me to wear something dressy so I decide on a white lace dress, thin leather jacket, and black high heel boots that go to my ankles. I decide on black smokey eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, and mascara.

I hear a knock at the door. Luke's here! I open the door and my jaw drops. He look so good!

Luke's pov.

She looks so beautiful.

"You look amazing Ky" I say and kiss her cheek.

"You look great too!" She smiles and I lead her to Beau's car. I open her door for her and let her get in and then I get into the drivers seat.

We get to the restaurant and I tell the waitor my name and he leads us to a private booth that I had reserved. There's rose petals and candles on the table. It's so romantic.

"Wow Luke this is amazing!" Ky said. She let go of my hand and I pulled her chair out for her then took a seat in my own chair. We spend a few hours eating and talking.

After we pay we leave and I take her to the small fair in the park they're doing for charity. We walk around and I win her a big stuffed pig. We go to the pier. This is it. I'm going to ask her to be mine.

Kylie's pov.

Luke leads me to the pier to watch the fireworks. When we get there he turns and faces me and takes my hands.

"Ky I've been waiting all night to tell you this. So here it goes. You are the most amazing girl I've ever met. Not only are you so beautiful but you're personality is the best. I'm so glad I met you. But it's not enough to just be your best friend. I want to be the only one you go to when you're down. I want you to know I'll always be there right by your side. I guess what I'm saying is.. will you be mine?" his face starts to get pink.

I don't even hesitate. "Of course I will!" A huge smile forms on his face and he grabs my waist and pulls me in really close and he kisses me. As soon as our lips touch the fireworks start going off. We are too caught up in the moment to stop stop and watch.

After the fireworks end Luke takes me home. He walks me up to my door and spins me around and kisses me.

"Goodbye my love." He says.

"Goodbye Luke" he kisses me one more time and he leaves.

I walk inside and go straight to my room, get dressed down, and go to bed with the biggest smile on my face ever.

Luke Brooks is my boyfriend. I couldn't be happier.

Finally Luke and Kylie are together!! #Lylie forever man. I'll update really soon. Bye xx