Chapter 16

SMUT WARNING I'M SORRY I SAID I WOULD DO IT SO LIKE YEAH. DONT CRITICISE ME PLS

*don't forget to vote*

Natalie ended up getting ready at the Cameron's house. Luckily, Rafe was getting ready with Topper. Natalie decided to wear a long baby blue off-shoulder dress with a thigh slit. Her hair was in a low bun with curled strands as she had a fake flower crown on. While getting ready, Natalie and Sarah gossiped so much and caught up on a lot.

'And we kissed.' Sarah explained. This made Natalie drop her makeup brush as she looked at Sarah.

'You kissed John B? While with my brother?' Natalie howled out. She was very upset about what Sarah did to her brother. But she wouldn't get involved in her brother's relationship. Sarah was talking about how she wanted to break it off with Topper.

'I'll tell him tomorrow Nat. I promise.' Sarah reassured the girl as she picked up Nat's makeup brush. She nodded as she debated to tell her about kissing Rafe.

'I kissed Rafe.' She blurted out.

'Shut the fuck up. What! Oh my god.' Sarah was amazed by the statement. She was happy for you girl and started going on about a wedding and how her brother never shuts up about Natalie.

'Sarah. I haven't talked to him since it happened.' Natalie added. She's been avoiding him as she was embarrassed for her actions. She was wondering if JJ was right saying Rafe was in love with her. Or if he just wanted to add her to the list of girls he's banged. But she thought that Rafe wouldn't do that to her. Right?

'Well, talk to him tonight okay?' Sarah spoke as they finished getting ready. The two girls finally headed downstairs to go to the Midsummer party.

They headed to the location where the Cameron's were hosting as the family walked out. Natalie had a glass of champagne as she faces the gaze of Rafe who looked at her desperately. She started walking to where Pope was working as Rafe decided to go after her but was stopped by Kelce and Topper.

'Excuse me sir do we have to shuck these ourselves. Might mess up my outfit.' Natalie put on a mocking accent as Pope's face went from annoyed to happy.

'We wouldn't want that would we Nat?' Pope hugged the girl as he sighed out a breath he was holding.

'We're in the lion's den.' Kiara spoke as she walked over. This was 3 out of 5 of the group. But Natalie hasn't been hanging out with them much as for other problems.

'Too many Kooks.' Natalie shivered as she pulled out a fake gag. Pope was cooking up some food as Kiara and Natalie looked ahead.

'Hey, Nat got some people staring.' Kiara muttered to her. Natalie followed her gaze seeing Rafe, Topper, and Kelce all staring.

Natalie waved ahead earning a finger from her brother. Natalie watched as Sarah was grabbed by Topper which made Rafe and Kelce walk away. She kept her eyes on the situation as Sarah walked towards Natalie making Topper, Rafe, and Kelce stare over.

'Natalie, Kie. Come dance.' Sarah offered as Natalie placed her second glass next to Pope. They danced until the sunset. As she was about to get a drink she feels someone walk into her.

'JJ? What are you doing here?' Natalie whispered. She tried looking for Rafe or Topper hoping they don't see him.

'Has your dad been jabbing you again?' She muttered as she looked at his face.

'That doesn't matter. I need to give this to Sarah so I'll be on my way now.' JJ replied back as he grabbed a paper note from his pocket. She watches as Rafe and Topper walk up to him after giving the note to Sarah. This ended up with him running inside the building with four elder boys chasing him like toddlers.