Chapter 2

*don't forget to vote*

The girl was bent over picking up some pool toys in her denim ripped shorts and red bralette when she heard her name being shouted from none other than Kelce, Topper, and Rafe. Natasha put her arm on her forehead to shield her eyes from the sun as she checked the direction of her name.

'Hey, boys.' She waved as she went over. But before she did she put the pool toys back down. She headed over and hug each one. Especially Rafe longer.

' Coming to Boneyard tonight Nat?' Kelce asked the girl as she replied with a no.

'No? Natasha come on. Even we're off.' Her brother Topper replied as she still didn't want to.

'Natalie I'll take you there if you want.' Rafe offered his best friend acting like he wasn't staring at her ass 2 minutes ago.

'Fine only because you'll take me.' She chuckled as Rafe's thin line tugged into a wide smile.

'Natasha!' Sarah shouted her name as she came over.

'What's up, babe?' Natasha asked her friend.

'If you're coming get ready at mine. The dress you ordered came into my house.' Sarah explained having the conversation in front of the three boys who listened.

'The red one? Or the Dark blue one?' Natalie questioned as Rafe stared at her as threw a few glances.

'Both. They're on the counter inside come look.' Sarah dragged her hand into the gigantic house.

'Topper come see what I wasted my money on.' Natalie shouted to her brother as all three lads came in. Sarah and Natalie opened the packages showing both dresses. One was a deep red spaghetti strap that would stick to the girl's bodied while the royal blue was a t-shirt like a dress that had ruffled and strings hanging.

'You sure they fit you, Natasha? They look tiny.' Topper questioned as he and Rafe held the scrunched-up dresses. They look like they could fit a 6-year-old.

'I'll try them on now actually.' Natalie replied. She went into the downstairs bathroom and tried on the red dress. She then walked out only seeing Sarah, Rafe, Topper, and Rose. Kelce left to get ready for the annual party at the Boneyard.

'You look gorgeous Natalie.' Rose commented as she thanked the woman. Rose left the kitchen heading outside. Sarah fangirled the dress on Natasha as it did hang onto her body showing her boobs a lot more than her ass.

'Your boobs look amaz-ing.' Sarah giggled making Natasha snort and Topper and Rafe look away.

'You ain't going out in that without a jacket.' Topper commented as Rafe agreed but stared silently. Natasha then headed to the bathroom to try the blue one on. She exited the bathroom as she pulled the dress down.

'It isn't even covering your ass, Natalie.' Rafe commented.

'Oh well, I have a nice one anyways.' Natasha replied making Rafe roll his eyes towards Topper.

'Why do you buy clothes like these. Do you want all the boys all over you?' Topper scoffed.

'Relax babe she'll be fine.' Sarah cooed her boyfriend.

'Yeah relax Tops. I have you and Rafe to 'protect' me anyways.' The girl laughed as she changed back into her shorts and bralette.

'The party is in an hour so Topper I'm going to steal your girlfriend.' Natalie stated as she grabbed Sarah pulling her up the stairs towards her room.

'Look after her bro please.' Topper asked Rafe as he nodded.

'And don't do anything in front of me. God, she's my sister dude.' Topper faked gipped as he left the house saying bye to Rafe.

Sarah and Natalie were just finishing up some touches to themselves for the party. Natalie decided with the blue dress as her ass looked fat in it and her curves were showing. She did wear trainers as it was the Boneyard. Meanwhile, Sarah wore a floral blue dress with pink flowers and trainers too. Natalie's brother picked her up leaving Nat in Rafe's room waiting for him.

'How long are you gonna be Rafe?' Natasha groaned impatiently wanting to see her other friends.

'Not long Natasha.' He said as he walked out of the ensuite bathroom to his room. Shirtless. Natalie was used to this behavior. But for once it felt different as she stared at his abs slightly too long.

'Like what you see princess?' Rafe smug smirk plastered on his face with wide arms.

'Haha. Funny.' Nat faked laughed as she threw him a shirt and heading out. They reached Rafe's jeep as he opened the door for her and headed to the other side. They headed to the Boneyard where the loud music was blasted. The cacophony of the music, Talking and screaming as people were in the cold sea.

Rafe held his hand out for Natalie as they walked towards Kelce, Topper, and Sarah. The whole island knew the two weren't dating but knew something would happen between the two. Yes, they were best friends. But a best friend wouldn't look at Natalie Thornton the way Rafe Cameron does.

The little kook group talked for a while. Rafe grabbed Natasha and himself a drink as Natasha sat on the edge of Rafe's knee. Soon enough a male voice called out one of the fewer nicknames of Natasha's.

'Nat! Come here!' JJ roared her name. Natasha went over to his pogue friends to the kegs where they were chilling as they organised the annual yearly party.

'How are you J?' She asked the boy as they hugged each other. His hands were on her lower back, like they always are when they hug, as hers were wrapped around him.

'Chilling you know, making little Rafey jealous.' JJ winked at her making her snort back. Rafe eyed the whole situation with a clenched jaw and white knuckles.

'Dude I don't know why you hang out with them.' John B spoke up as he passed the girl another drink.

'Come on John B. My brother and I grew up with them.' She replied as JJ and John B scowled.

'And you guys too.' She brought them into a group hug. Not only did the Thornton girl grew up with the Cameron's. She grew up with JJ and John B. She met them on the playground in the 6th grade while they were in the corner alone. She walked up to them and it's how they became friends since. Natalie has been a pogue since she was a kid becoming a rascal. Her parents didn't mind them till they found out about JJ's father and past.

Throughout the night Natalie went back to the kooks and sat on Rafe's knee again. She came back drunker than when she left. But she could still think properly enough. JJ on the other hand caused a scene with her brother which made her head over to it. Rafe followed along.