Chapter 5

*don't forget to vote*

Natalie ran to her car as she waved goodbye to JJ and Pope. John B and Kiara left before saying goodbye. By the time reached the driveway she noticed Rose's car parked outside. Natalie lined up her car next to Rose's as she wondered why she was there. She entered the house to see her parents placing dinner, Ward and Rose placing plates.

'Hey mom, dad.' Natalie spoke up as she walked in. Still confused but she connected the dots. It was a family dinner but must have been important.

'Hi, sweetheart. Will you go fetch Rafe and your brother.' Her mother asked as she took her apron off. She nodded as she swiftly said hello to Rose and Ward also including her father. She then headed upstairs to her brother's room.

'Mom wants us downstairs.' Natalie walked in without notice. She heard them mention her name but didn't think anything of it.

'Heard of knocking Nat?' Topper shouted lightly back making the girl scoffed.

'Relax Tops. Not like you watch porn together.' She chuckled as a pillow was thrown at her by Topper.

'Missed me.' She stuck her tongue out as she ducked.

'Oh, I'll get you, Natalie.' Rafe grinned as he got up. Natasha darted out the room heading downstairs with both Rafe and Topper chasing her. She landed in the kitchen as Rafe grabbed her.

'Put me down, Rafe.' Natasha broke out as she couldn't stop laughing.

'Shall we throw her in pool dude?' Topper grinned as Rafe agreed.

'Rafe put the poor girl down.' Ward ordered as Rafe muttered an apology. Natasha cooed him it was okay. But clearly, it was to his father. Ward has always been harsh on his eldest son. Rafe tries so hard to impress him but it isn't enough. It led to Rafe's drug addiction, drinking, and anger issues. The only person who calmed him down to not be a total mess was Natalie Thornton.

'Come sit at the table guys.' Natalie's dad ordered. Natalie was sat next to Topper and her mother while on the head of the table was Natalie's dad. Across was Rafe, Rose, and Ward on the 8 seater table.

'Where's Wheezie and Sarah?' Natalie questioned as the dinner began.

'Wheezie doesn't feel well so Sarah is looking after her.' Rose explained as Natasha wished for her to get better. Soon enough the adults were talking and Topper was talking to Rafe at the bottom of the table. Natalie joined in a few conversations but just focused on getting the dinner with her as she knew something was wrong.

'Topper, Natalie me and your father have some news.' Her mother spoke up grabbing the attention of the whole table.

'What is it, mom?' Topper questioned a little concern in his voice.

'Your mother and I are going to the Bahamas for some work.' Their father answered as Ward and Rose smiled. When John B mentioned competition for the royal merchant. 3 of them were Ward, Mom, and Dad.

'How long for?' Natalie questioned.

'Till the end of the summer.' Her mother responded as she hummed. She went back to eating her dinner as her parents explained about shopping and emergency money and necessities.

'Also Rafe and Topper. Look after our Lil Nat.' Her father baby voiced her name making her groan. Rafe and Topper laughed a little.

'I'm literally 2 years younger. But okay.' Natalie muttered gaining a kick from Rafe and Topper of course. Dessert finally came and Natalie realised Rafe stole some glances at her. But she couldn't think of the boy more than a best friend. At least not yet. Soon enough the dinner came to an end and Ward and Rose left leaving Rafe.

'Are you not going?' His best friend questioned as the three best friends headed upstairs.

'Why? Want me gone already? Thought you loved me.' Rafe fake pouted earning a punch from the girl. The three went into Topper's room as he was second biggest. Natasha had the biggest room. Why? Because of all her clothes and DVDs, her parents bought. Those DVDs were Natasha's dance shows and gymnastics competitions. As she went into her room to change into more comfortable clothes she realised a few were missing. She went into Topper's room to ask but noticed the TV.

'Bro are you for real?' She shouted as she snatched the remort off of her brother.

'Come on Nat. Look at you at 14 dance solo.' Topper grinned.

'Relax Natasha. You were good nothing to be embarrassed about.' Rafe told her. But she collected each DVD as she bent down right in front of Rafe. His face went red as he looked at Topper who didn't pay attention as he hid one of the DVDs.

'Goodnight boys.' She said as she put the DVDs back in her room. Rafe followed her into the larger room. He led against the doorway hanging his arms on top.

'movie night? Please' He asked his best friend. Natalie turned around right into Rafe's body as she looked up.

'Fine. Only because you asked nicely.' She replied as he grinned. The two walked into Topper's room to watch Wolf of wall street. Topper was laid on his bean bag as Rafe and Natalie cuddled as they always do. As the movie ended Topper was asleep and so was the rest of the house. But not Rafe and Natalie.

'Wanna get drunk and head in the hot tube?' Natalie whispered as she still had her bikini on under her shorts and top. Rafe nodded yes as they headed downstair's quietly. Rafe opened the patio door and turned the hot tube lights on but not the bubbles as for the noise. Natalie however found some of her father's stash of alcohol. Bourbon.

She went outside showing Rafe what she scored which made them both chuckle. Natalie took her shorts and shirt off as Rafe watched slightly as he did the same. But only his top as he already had swim shorts on. They jumped into the hot tube facing each other as Natalie popped open the bottle.

'I couldn't find any glasses.' She admitted as she passed it to Rafe. He took a quick swig as he passed it back to Natalie. Natalie took a smaller swig as the sensation burned her throat but only slightly. She didn't show it in her face tho.

They passed the bottle back and forth a few times. Rafe was not a lightweight anyone could tell you that. But Natalie however was gone after her fourth swig. Soon enough Rafe had the last swig of what was left.

'There's nothing left.' He spoke out as Natalie started to whined upset. She grabbed the bottle and looked in it. She then tipped it above her face with tongue out for any drop left of the drink. Rafe eyed the situation clearly as his best friend became needy for some more liquid. It was quite a sight to see. A drunken Natalie Thornton.

She then passed it back to Rafe as he grabbed it. He held her by her waist keeping her in place between his legs. He got a small drop of the bourbon on his finger as he put it towards her face. She sucked the finger for the liquor as she hummed against it. Rafe wouldn't lie he was between tipsy and drunk but Natalie was out of it. The action she did cause shivers down Rafe's body to pulse to his crotch.

Rafe put the bottle on the side table but Natalie went to grab it. She skimmed her body against Rafe. He begged she didn't feel the bulge growing. Even if she did, she wouldn't remember. She looked again in the bottle but sighed as there was nothing.

'Nothing left sorry princess.' Rafe told her as he held her waist. He looked into her dilated eyes. He sat her down on his lap, facing him, as her breath hitched. Natalie felt somewhat confident as she leaned in against his neck. Her lips brushed his skin causing a quiet groaned but it all stopped as the downstairs light turned on. She backed away from the boy acting like she wasn't just on her best friend.

'We should go to bed.' Natalie slurred out as Rafe got her out of the hot tube. As they turned it off and threw the empty alcoholic bottle in the garbage bin. Natalie couldn't stop giggling as they told each other to shut up. Soon enough Rafe put the girl in her room sliding her a top on the bed.

'Good night Natalie. I love you.' Rafe whispered as he shut the door. One thing Rafe Cameron thought was Natalie wouldn't remember any of this. But another thought was guilt for what happened in the hot tube. But he will never forget about tonight as he walked into Topper's room to sleep.