Chapter 20

*SMUT WARNING* thehehe whoops.

*don't forget to vote*

Rafe locked his bedroom door as he slammed Natalie against it. His hands roamed her body grasping her breasts and waist as his lips attacked hers. He fought dominance with his dazzling tongue. He moved down to Natalie's neck as she whimpered at the feeling.

'Jump.' Rafe ordered as the girl listened. He grabbed her ass as they collided their lips together again. His bulge was growing against her as she grinds above him whilst being picked up. Rafe groaned into her mouth making himself pull away.

He placed her onto the bed as his hands gripped her waist tightly. He undid her jeans and belt yanking them off and throwing them somewhere in the room for Natalie to worry about in the morning.

'You look so beautiful Princess, fuck.' Rafe whispered pretty little things as he kissed all the way from her petit feet to the tiger marks on her inner thighs.

'Please R-Rafe, Fuck.' Natalie whimpered out at the touch of his mouth. He then yanked her top off and unclipped her bra. As soon as the breasts were out he devoured them like prey. Natalie arched at the feeling of him nipping, licking, sucking her nipples.

'All mine, aren't you Natalie?' Rafe questioned as Natalie arched, rolling her eyes. She whimpered in return to answer but Rafe growled at this action.

'Use your words baby.' Rafe ordered as his hand attached her throat. It fitted nicely as she came back to reality staring at the boy above her.

'Yes, Daddy.' She breathed out. Rafe shivered at the name that rolled off her tongue.

Natalie noticed this action and smirked as she got on top of Rafe ripping his shirt off. Natalie gave him open wet kisses from his neck to his collar bone then to his stomach. Rafe relaxed at this motion as his bulge was about to explode.

'Daddy?' Natalie spoke as she moved his mouth away from his lower abdomen and looked up with glossy eyes. He stiffened at the name again as he looked at his sweet girl.

'Yes, princess.' He grunted out. Natalie pointed at his fully hard bulge wanting to release it. Rafe nodded in agreement as she did so. She slowly unzipped his jeans and lowered his boxers. His member sprang out almost hitting her face as its red head leaked with pre-cum.

Before anyone could say a word. Natalie got on her knees, parting Rafe's leg, and gave kisses along his cock. Rafe watched impatiently as he placed his left hand on the back of her head.

'Hurry the fuck up princess before I force fuck your pretty little hole.' Rafe threatened. Natalie swore she could have come from the way he looked in front of her. The fact she made him like this made her wet.

Natalie thought she'd play with her chances. She decided to lick a long strip of his cock as he howled out a whimper Rafe didn't know he was holding in. She licked and swallowed his pre-cum.

'Fuck you, you dirty little whore.' Rafe muttered out in fury. He gripped a bunch of Natalie's hair and forced his cock into her mouth. Natalie's eyes opened wide as she gagged every time it hit the back of her throat.

'Yeah take it my little bitch, such a good girl for daddy.' Rafe huffed out as he arched his head back. He added more pressure into the face fuck making Natalie's cheeks hollow. She moaned onto his member vibrating it more for Rafe's pleasure.

'Touch yourself.' Rafe spat out as he moaned out his lovely sounds. Natalie was pleased as her right hand moved from his thigh into her pants rubbing her wet clit. At the feeling of it, she moaned more. Rafe's moans were getting louder and his hips moving were sloppier. He came inside Natalie's mouth.

'Good girl.' Rafe praised her as he wiped her mouth. Natalie breathed for air for a few seconds until Rafe threw her onto the bed. She stared at his body seeing all the marks she left him in. Covering him in the territory.

'Think my doll deserves some pleasure too after being so good on daddy's big cock.' Rafe whispered against her ear as he pulled her panties down. He shoved two fingers in and moved swiftly.

'Look at you already squirming at my fingers.' Rafe chuckled out as Natalie moaned at the feeling. Rafe placed his other hand on her mouth to quiet her noises from the sleeping Cameron's. Natalie squirmed even more arching her back; rolling her eyes as she was about to cum. Rafe pulled out his slender fingers putting her on edge.

'You can cum on my face baby.' Rafe claimed as he moved down the body giving wet kisses and dark hickies. He licked a strip of her pussy as she was in heaven.

'Fast-er P-please.' Natalie begged as her small hands ruffled his hair pushing him deeper. He listened to her needs as he went faster and deeper. She came within seconds to the feeling. Rafe ate her cum making her clean as he lined himself up.

Rafe slid himself in without any problems. Natalie gasped at the feeling of his member inside her again. Rafe forced her to look at him as he moved slowly. Soon Natalie was moaning at just pleasure as Rafe pounded into her pussy.

'Keep your eyes on me, princess.' Rafe asked. Despite the difficulty, she obeyed her best. The haziness of her orgasm was taking over as her vision blurred. Rafe pinned her hands above her head as he attacked her neck. His hips movement were getting sloppier as the cacophony filled the room. Echoing the walls as Natalie's stomach tightened.

'I'm Gonna-' Natalie couldn't speak. But Rafe knew he was going to make her cum. He kept at his pace as he pulled away from her neck to look at his beautiful girl ride her high. Rafe pulled out as he finished on her stomach. He breathed for air as he walked over to the bathroom to grab some toilet paper to clean up his mess.

'I love you, Natalie.' Rafe muttered, still out of breath.

'I love you too Rafey.' Natalie whispered as she cuddled the boy next to her. She fell asleep for the rest of the night. It was one of the best nights she had in a while.