Chapter 3

*don't forget to vote*

Topper threw the cup up into drunken JJ's face. He offered it to Sarah clearly from what Natalie saw. This equaled to JJ gripping onto Topper's top. John B and Pope grabbed JJ holding him back.

'You're so funny, man.' JJ slurred out.

'JJ quit it please.' Natalie called out but Topper screamed back 'Dirty Pogues'. John B pushed Topper back away. Sarah was screaming while Kelce and Rafe encouraged the fight. Topper threw the first punch at John B.

'Natasha stop your brother.' Kiara screamed out as Sarah did the same but with' Natasha get your psycho friend off'. Natalie didn't know what to do but just watched. Topper kicked John B into the water as everyone watched with cheers and gasps. Topper and John B were in the middle of a circle throwing punches at each other. Topper hit him a few more times as he started to drown the boy.

'Topper Thornton you stop right now!' Natalie screamed out as she walked closer but JJ got their first with an object against Topper's head.

'Yeah, you know what that is.' JJ spoke up as Natalie walked slowly towards the boy as calmly as she could. Topper let go as a gun was right against his head. People ran off the island as the weapon was shouted by people.

'JJ don't do this please.' Natalie begged as JJ looked at her pointing the gun towards her now.

'JJ put the gun down.' Natalie begged again. Rafe then ran over to Natalie grasping her waist trying to move her away. Sarah, Kiara, Pope, Kelce, and Rafe all shouted at the blonde boy.

'Did you say something princess?' JJ laughed back as he dug it into Topper's head.

'We're good! We're good! All right man?' Topper's voice cracked as John B got up choking on salt water.

'Okay everyone listens up! Get the hell off our side of the island.' JJ roared as he shot two bullets into the air. Rafe picked up Natasha as Sarah grabbed Topper and headed to the cars.

'I need to check on John B.' Natalie breathed out. Rafe put her into the passenger seat and slammed the door.

'No, no you're not Nat.' Rafe licked his dry mouth as he gripped the steering wheel tightly speeding back to the Cameron's household. The ride was silent until the two reached Rafe's room.

'I need to see John B and JJ.' She stated as she sat on his bed.

'Not when that bastard pointed a gun at you. You hear me?' Rafe raised his voice slightly at the girl who stared at him with folded arms.

'Fine but I'm seeing them sooner than later.' She broke the heated silence as she grabbed a pair of booty shorts that was in Rafe's room of hers and one of his shirts.

Her belongings get thrown everywhere in this house but she didn't care. She wiped her makeup off in Rafe's bathroom and had a quick shower not bothering to do her hair. She got out of the shower drying her self putting the shirt and shorts on.

'I need to tell Topper that-'

'I've messaged him he's fine and he knows you're here for tonight.' Rafe already replied knowing what would come out of the girl's mouth. Rafe stood up towering over her looking her up and down in his shirt. He hugged the girl as she was clearly upset about tonight's events.

'Thank you. For everything.' She whispered into his chest.

'Anything for my girl.' He smiled as his chin laid on her head.

'That's what best friends are for right?' Natalie looked into his eyes as he smiled.

'Of course.' He replied as she went back into his chest. Rafe was slightly hurt by her words knowing he wanted to be more than best friends. Rafe Cameron will always have a soft spot for Natalie Thornton.

It was the next day. Natalie woke up in Rafe's bed while Rafe slept on the couch in his room. Natalie headed to his bathroom to freshen up and go to Sarah's room to steal back clothes she had stolen from the girl. She had found her ribbed beige bikini, which showed her tits nicely, in her friend's room. She also put on some black denim shorts and grabbed a white and red bandana Sarah had also stolen from her. She went back into Rafe's room as put her hair into two teddy buns with strands of baby hairs falling out.

'What a gentleman you are.' Natasha grinned at the boy who brought up breakfast.

'I thought you were still asleep.' He scratched the back of his neck slightly as he placed it next to his pc on the table.

'Well, you were wrong.' She smiled as she ate with the boy watching her. Once she was done she brushed her teeth and headed out to help people as the storm still did the damage. She had her white t-shirt in a knot as she pulled it off not wanting it dirty leaving her in her shorts and bikini top. Sarah also came with her to help as they saw a little girl who lost her teddy.

'They're freaking pogues man.' Rafe spoke to Kelce and Topper about last night.

'And Nat? She hangs out with them.' Kelce added.

'Speak of my devilish sister.' Topper groaned seeing Natalie pulling a stupid stunt.

'Go Natash, Go Natasha.' Sarah cheered as she walked on a beam heading towards a crashed boat for the little girl.

'What is she doing?' Rafe questioned curiously.

'Watch her fall and make a big deal out of it.' Topper knew the way his sister acts.

'Hey there are 14,000 volts in those wires.' The mother of the kid shouted out.

'Natalie be careful.' Rafe shouted.

'Natalie get down now I do not want to tell your parents how you died.' Rose shouted making Natasha feel bad for what she was about to do.

'Rose calm down she's a gymnast.' Sarah grinned.

'Relax Rafe. I didn't do Gymnastics for 10 years for anything.'  Natasha winked at Sarah meaning she was going to do something stupid. Natasha noticed the broken wire meaning she won't get hurt.

'She just wants attention.' Topper explained. So she did a cartwheel on the beam which made Rafe shaken.

'Natasha that's not funny.' Rafe screamed out. As Natasha was about to bow like in any gymnastic competition, for her landing, she fell into the boat and screamed.

'Natasha? Natalie!' Rafe ran forward looking at a lifeless body till Natasha held up the broken wire.

'It's disconnected.' Natasha laughed at the priceless face on Rafe. She grabbed the teddy and did another cartwheel on the beam doing a backflip off the beam to the ground into a back handspring. Sarah cheered at the show as Kelce and Topper laughed at Rafe.

'Holy shit.' Kelce hit the back of Rafe laughing as Topper joined in.

'She got you, man.' Topper chuckled as Rafe clenched his jaw.

'Rafe your face has me dying.' Natalie stated as she jogged over hugging her best friend.

'Sorry I care, Nat.' Rafe replied as he hugged her back. Natasha started to walk away out of earshot.

'Rafe Cameron. You are now officially my sister's bitch.' Topper congrats him.

'My man wants to fuck Topper's sister.' Kelce stated as Topper hit him.

'Only a soft spot for her.' Rafe whispered taking a sip of his drink walking away with the two boys.