Chapter Thirty

Considering the disastrous incident caused by Noya and Tanaka, the group took a brief detour to the infirmary to treat minor burns and wounds caused by the fireworks.

Shoyo kissed his boyfriends Hajime and Koutaro on the lips while holding Kunimi, who is spending the night in the Slytherin dorm per Shoyo's promise after a long plea session with Shinsuke. Kuroo is grinning and waving goodbye to his friends.

When they arrived at the dorm, they all sat in the common area and talked about what had happened. Kunimi is getting a lot of glances from other Slytherin kids, but they quickly looks aside when Shoyo notices them.

"So, what are we going to do now? We have around three months until we go home." Shirabu, who was sitting next to Ushijima, inquired.

"Well, we can go about the school or go to Hogsmeade," Shoyo replied, leaning towards Kuroo, while Kunimi is laying his head on ginger's lap who's stroking his hair.

"That's a nice idea, Shoyo," Tooru said.

"Or we can just sleep here in the dorm," Suna said.

Kunimi muttered, "I second that."

"Same."Kei said.

"Oh come on, Suna-chan and Not-so-Stoic-chan, have some fun; you can't simply sleep for the entire three months of vacation." Tooru said.

"You too, Tsuki, live a bit, you know, learn to have fun once in a while," Kuroo added, poking the blonde in the side, but the latter simply scooted away.

"Don't call me that." Kei remarked.

"Could you please quit calling me with the chan sh*t?" Suna said, glancing lazily at Oikawa, who merely laughed at him. While Kunimi was unaffected by his captain's comment.

"Well, you may attend the extra classes and advanced classes that the instructors offer," Shinsuke explained as he wrote some notes.

"That's also a good idea! I'll ask Taka to accompany me," Kenji replied.

"I'll come to the classes with you." Shirabu said so.

"Well, I suppose some flying lessons would be nice." Both Oikawa and Kuroo stated.

"Because you both awful at flying the broom," Kei smirked.

"HEY!" Tooru and Kuroo grumbled.

"Well, I'd want to go to the advanced potion class; who wants to join me?" Shoyo said.

"I'll go/Me!" stated Kei, Suna, Kuroo, Tooru, Kunimi, and Ushijiima.

Shirabu and Kenji agreed, saying, "We'll go too."

"It's nearly time, let's all get some sleep," Shinsuke remarked as he reorganized his notes.

"Good night, everybody." Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Shirabu, and Kenji all spoke out.

"Night," they said.

"Goodnight guys, I'll see you tomorrow," Shoyo murmured, kissing Kuroo on the lips and both Ushijima and Tooru on the cheeks.

Kuroo kissed Shoyo on the cheek and whispered, "Night baby, love you."

"Night, Tetsu, I love you too." Shoyo smiled pleasantly at his boyfriend before holding Kunimi and Suna's hands, while Kei scowled beside Suna.

"Come on, I'm really sleepy right now," Shoyo yawned.

Shirabu, Kenji, Draco, and Blaise were already on their beds, ready to snuggle up under their blankets when they arrived in their room. Kunimi climbs into Shoyo's bed, taking off his shoes and robe and tucking himself beneath the cover while he waits for Shoyo.