KenHina Special

Keiji and I went directly to the management office when we arrived at the mall. I brought the card that Mr. Hinata had given me. We asked them for a little favor for my and Keiji's confession. One of the hotel employees directed us to the private elevator that would take us to the top floor. When we got to the top level, a tall man greeted us.

"Good morning, Sir Kozume and Sir Akaashi, and my name is Karl Jacobs. I'm the mall's general manager; Mr. Hinata has already informed us, and I'm here to help you with everything you want, Sirs." Mr. Jacobs then bowed.

"Ahm, thank you Sir; please refer to us as Keiji and Kenma." Keiji expressed himself shyly.

"Yes, Sir, so how can we assist you, Sir?" Mr. Jacobs inquired.

"I'd want to ask if I can use the rooftop to plan a surprise for Shoyo," Kenma blushed.

"Of course, Sir; do you have a particular plan? I shall call my staff to assist you and Sir Keiji, Sir Kenma," Mr. Jacobs stated.

"Thank you, Mr. Jacobs, and here's my plan," Kenma replied, bringing out a piece of paper with his plan.

Mr. Jacobs quickly assigned the work to his employees.

Meanwhile with Shoyo

Shoyo looks bored as he stares at the presentation in front of him; his mother is currently resting in her office; it's been two hours since this guy has been presenting, and he's still making no sense.

"Ahm, Mr. Hinata, do you have any questions?" Mr. Lim inquired.

"Really? You're going to ask me that now, after you've been presenting nonstop without asking our feedback?" Shoyo inquired, his voice deadly cold and his gaze penetrating. All of the board members in the meeting room trembled, and Mr. Lim paled.

"I-I'm sorry Sir" Mr. Lim said.

"You wasted two hours of my time; please revise your presentation. I've already found some loopholes in your plan; for example, how do you expect to build another hotel franchise in an area far from the beach and tourist attractions? Also, as you mentioned, the location is a bit isolated and hidden; do you think a simple commercial for the ad in which you only show our hotel suits, rooms, and staffs will attract tourists? Are you a moron? You should show all of the interesting locations and sites that can catch the attention of the clients, and then demonstrate all of the amenities that our hotel provides." Shoyo spoke firmly, his gaze fixed on his employee.

"I want the revision of your proposal first thing tomorrow morning, if not, say goodbye to your position, meeting adjourned," Shoyo stated, grabbing his phone as his secretary followed him, leaving all of the board members and presenters inside the conference room.

Shoyo went immediately to his mother's office and spotted her resting, sighed, and headed to the table to sign some papers that required his attention.

"It's almost lunchtime, Mr. Hinata; do you want me to order for you and Mrs. Hinata?" his secretary inquired.

"Yes, order the usual," Shoyo remarked as he signed paperwork.

"Sir, yes." Then he goes out, as per his secretary.

After a few moments, his secretary knocked on the door and said, "Your lunch is ready, Sir."

"Come in," Shoyo replied without looking up, "arrange them at the table, and then you may eat your lunch."

"Yes, Sir," his secretary said. He grumbled as he finished signing all of the paperwork and looked at the table and his mother.