Chapter Thirty-four

Shoyo's

Two days passed fast. They were getting ready to go back when suddenly my parents and Mr. Malfoy appeared.

Mom! Dad! What are you guys doing here? " I was surprised that even Draco was frozen in his place. He looked so pale. Then Shoyo realized that Harry might go out of their room any minute now, so he asked Draco to go inform Pansy and Blaise. He just nodded and went.

"Shoyo, good thing you guys are still here," my mom said.

"Hi Auntie, Uncle and Mr. Malfoy," Shin-nii said.

"Ah Shinsuke, it's good to see you dear," Mom said, then pulled him into a hug.

"It's good to see you too, Auntie," Shin-nii said.

"Shin, how's your grandmother?" Dad asked.

"She's okay, Uncle," Shin-nii said, at the same time, my lovers and my friends arrived from their rooms, except Draco and the others.

"Auntie! Uncle! Hi!" Tadashi then ran up to my mother and hugged her.

"Dashi dear, you're looking good as always," Mom said.

"Thanks, Auntie," Dashi said. My lovers and friends greet my Mom and Dad and ignore Mr. Malfoy, as they should.

"Mom, Dad, why are you guys here anyway?" I ask.

"Ah yea, I want to invite them to our company's anniversary," Mom said.

"Okay, and why is Mr. Malfoy here?" I asked, confusedly.

I want to talk to Draco before he goes back to school. I need to discuss something important to him." Mr. Malfoy said, "Where's his room?"

"With all due respect, Sir," I sarcastically said, "you can just wait for him on the patio."

"Hmmph," Mr. Malfoy said, then walked towards the patio when he suddenly looked at Suna and his brows furrowed.

"You look familiar," Mr. Malfoy said, then stared at him, then he muttered, "Rikuro Suna."

I saw Suna freeze at his place when he heard the name Lucius muttered. Lucius was about to walk towards Rintaro when I stopped him.

"Excuse me sir, but please stop staring and making my lover uncomfortable. I'll call Draco in a minute, so proceed to the patio," I said, then turned to Rintaro, "Babe, you go with the twins while I get Draco."

Rin just nodded and walked towards the twins who were beside Shin-nii. I smiled at them.

"You guys talk to my parents for now. I'll just go get Draco and the others." I said they all nod.

Third Person's

When Shoyo left, Mr. Hinata looked at them seriously while Mrs. Hinata had that sly glint in her eyes, making the harem gulp and their friends slightly sweat.

"So how's being in a relationship with my son?" Hinami asks them.

"It's great Auntie, but we're still getting to know each other more," Akaashi said, nervously smiling at Hinami.

"We're doing our best to make him happy and feel loved, Auntie," Kunimi said, smiling slightly.

"That's good to hear, dear," Hinami said, smiling dearly, but had a dangerous glint in her eyes staring at them. They all freeze when Shoyo's dad speaks.

Make my son cry or hurt him in any way, and you'll never like the consequences. Shoyo's pets and bodyguards are the least of your worries if I find out you hurt and made him cry, "Hiroto said, nonchalantly looking at them with a seriousness in his eyes that made them gulp in fear.