Chapter Thirty-three (Part One)

Sakusa's

We'll finish all of our make-up courses for the year in a few days, and I already know how I want my confession to go. I want to get out of my comfort zone and be at ease with others. This, I believe, will be the first step toward opening up. I know my friends understand my situation and will go out of their way to help me feel better, so I'd want to make an effort to meet them halfway myself.

"Kiyoomi, are you all right?" Osamu asked as they worked on their make-up studying in their common area. All of their friends are staring at him. He sighed before nodding.

"Yeah, just thinking," I said calmly.

"Would you like to say something?" Tendou questioned.

"Well, my confession was moved since we have make-up exams coming soon, right? I'm just wondering whether we can take a vacation for the entire number of free days before the school year ends," Kiyoomi stated.

"That's not a bad idea, but given what's happened in the last few months, I don't believe head master would agree," Ennoshita stated while reading.

"That's exactly what I'm thinking," Akaashi responded.

"There is a way," Kunimi said. They were all staring at him.

"How?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Through Shoyo," Kiyoko and Kunimi stated.

"Akira-kun, Shimizu-san, could you elaborate?" Akaashi said.

"What we mean is that the Hinata family is one of the most powerful and well-protected families both here and in the muggle world. No one in the Hinata family goes out without bodyguards or other protective measures. When Shoyo goes out, he has bodyguards, but you can't see or meet them since they're only permitted to defend Shoyo from afar," Kunimi added.

"Shoyo's parents only let him guard free here at Hogwarts, but when he goes out in Hogsmeade, he always has at least two guards from afar," Kiyoko explained.

"So, if Shoyo's parents talk to Head Master, can we go on vacation?" Tendou questioned.

"Aside from that, Harry and Shoyo are Head Master's favorites among students, however Shoyo isn't particularly like of that fact because of that causes him to put less effort into everything he does in order not to stand out," Kunimi explained.

"Let's talk to Shoyo tomorrow and inform him about Kiyoomi's idea," Osamu said.

"I guess," I answered, returning his focus to his book.

——The following day——

They're all hanging out in the library, and Kita, Suga, Kiyoko, Aone, Kunimi, Tadashi, and Shoyo are teaching the others some easy spells. Akira motions to Sakusa to tell Shoyo about the plan, but all the latter does is sigh and nod.

"Hey Sho," Sakusa says quietly, and Shoyo glances at him.

"Yes, Omi-san?" Shoyo said.

"I was just thinking, after our make-up class exams are over, is it possible for us to take an early vacation?" Sakusa asked. Kuroo, Bokuto, Oikawa, Atsumu, and Teru, the chaotic duo, perked up at the mention of vacation.

"VACATION?! THAT'S AWESOME! " The four of them exclaimed, getting a few glares from other students and the professor assigned to the area. They instantly bowed and apologized, while Shin, Keiji, Kenma, Suga, Daichi, and Enno simply shook their heads before looking at their own problem children.

"Is that allowable? I mean, we still have a month before the end of the school year, and the tests are next week," Shirabu said.

"How about you guys, what's your opinion?" Shoyo asked.