Chapter Thirty-three (Part 2)

After the tour around the house, it's now time for the most chaotic part of the day.

"So guys, you can pick your rooms, there are 15 rooms upstairs, my room, Natsu's, and my parents are on the last three rooms on the left side they have names on the doors so you will know what rooms are available and 15 here on the first floor," Shoyo said, opening one of the guest room on the first floor adding, "You can settle all your things on the rooms."

(All guess room looks like this and the bathroom)

"I'll take a room upstairs!" The harem yelled together. Suga and Daichi face palmed.

"Good thing we made a lottery for this, only 13 will get a room upstairs, so wish you luck," Shinsuke commented casually as he took out a bag. "Line up and get a paper here; if it says up, you're on the second floor; if it says down, you're on the first floor," he explained. All the Simps form a line and draw a paper.

Sakusa, Atsumu, Osamu, Kei, Kageyama, Akaashi, Iwaizumi, Bokuto, Kenma, Kunimi, Tendou, Suna, Kuroo are on the second floor, leaving Oikawa and Ushijima on the first (better luck next time I guess)

"Then it's set; you people can go pick your rooms and fix your things," Daichi stated. The simps on the second floor exchange glances before hurrying down the stairs to take the room next to Shoyo, leaving a disappointed Oikawa and Ushijima behind.

"No, this is my bitches' room, leave!" Atsumu yelled.

"Huh?! Who said it was yours, Stupid Sangwoo Barry the Bee wanna be! " Osamu also yelled.

"You guys can fight over there while I fix my things inside this room," Kenma remarked.

"No! This is my room, right next to my baby owl! " Bokuto screamed.

Except for Noya, Tanaka, and Teru, who were laughing until they heard Sakusa yell, all the players below just face palmed because of the chaos.

"Shut up! If you say anything else, I swear to Asahi, I'll toss you in the ocean! " Sakusa yelled, and they all stopped; Shoyo was just giggling on the couch, and Kita gave him a look that made him shut up as well.