SunaHina Special

Suna is normally calm, cool, and cunning, but right now he is completely freaked out, with all of his clothes tossed across his bed and his trunk turned upside down. In short, Suna's part is a tangled mess. He's alone in the dorms, and his friends have gone to Hogsmeade, so he's chose to be left alone so he can prepare for his confession in two days.

The problem is that the important material for his confession is missing; he was certain that he had placed it in his baggage or in a drawer beside his bed. He had already searched his entire luggage drawer and even his bed for them. When the door opened, he was surprised.

"Wait, what happened?" says Shirabu. "Is there a break-in in our dorm?" Looking at Suna, Futakuchi and Shirabu enquired.

"I can't find them, I know I put them here in my stuff, but I can't find them," Suna replied, continued rummaging through his belongings.

Shirabu asked, "What are you looking for so we can help you?" Futakuchi only nodded.

Suna explained, "The stuff Keiji gave me when they got back, for my confession."

"What?! Are you sure this is where you put them? " Shirabu begins to search for it as well.

"I know I put those here, but is Shin-san already here?" Suna inquired.

"He is in their dorm," Futakuchi stated.

Suna said, "I'll ask him and wait for me and please help me find them." The two just nodded.

Suna rushed to Kita's dorm and flung open the door, startling Kita and the rest of the 4th and 5th year students.

"What are you doing here, Rintaro?" Kita asked, startled.

Suna, anxious, replied, "Shin-san, I lost them."

"What have you lost?" Kita questioned, his brows furrowed.

Suna explained, "The materials for my surprise."

"What?" Kita replied calmly, "Rintaro, you told me to keep them so you don't misplace them," and Suna realized he had. He requested Kita's help so that when it was his turn to confess, he would know where to look for them.

Suna mumbled, "F*CK, I'm so dumb aghh."

"Do you need them right now?" Kita asked of his teammate, who simply nodded in embarrassment.

Kita thought to himself, 'Well, this is a first.'

After Kita gave Suna the stuff he need, he goes back to their dorm to see Shirabu and Futakuchi still looking for it. He told them what had happened.

"So you're telling us that your dimwit self actually gave them to Shin-san so you can't lose them?" Shirabu asked, his face wrinkled. Suna simply nodded, his face hidden behind his hand.

"Damn pfft- you almost turned your bed upside down," Futakuchi resisted laughing.

Suna mumbled, "I get okay, I'm not really in myself sometimes."

"Anyway, do you need any assistance with that?" Shirabu asked.

"Yes, but first I need to fix my things again," Suna muttered, groaning as he looked at the mess he had created.

After cleaning, they began to set together the items needed for Suna's confession. They finished the first portion an hour later, but Kita alerted them that Shoyo had returned, so they hurriedly hid them.

"Rinchan!" Shoyo rushes at him as soon as he sees him laying on the bed.

"You miss me Sho? " Suna asked, amusement on his face.