Chapter Thirty-one

Kita and Suga informed during breakfast that they will have matches before the quidditch games resume. Suna, Ushijima, Kei, Kuroo, and Oikawa have joined the team, as have Atsumu, Kageyama, Tanaka, Noya, and Terushima, as well as Bokuto, Sakusa, and Tendou.

They all prepare for their match; they bought quidditch gear when they went to Hogsmeade, so they are already prepared, excluding the four who were left when Oikawa made his confession, but Shoyo made sure to buy them in expectation of this happening, so they are all well equipped.

Professor Ukai gathered all of the team leaders to go through the game program.

"So, I organized these practice matches to prepare all of your new players, for the first game you're going to allow your official roster play, then all new members throughout the games, understand?" Prof. Ukai said. The captains all nod.

"Our first match is Slytherin against Ravenclaw, whomever wins will face neither Gryffindor nor Hufflepuff, whoever wins between the two," Ukai stated, before they all returned to their respective teams.

Kita elaborated on what Prof Ukai mentioned.

"We'll play with our usual lineup, Shoyo is still a seeker, I'm the keeper, Rome and Carl are our beaters, while Flint, Blaise, and Jordan will be our chasers, we'll have a match with Ravenclaw, whomever wins, Hufflepuff and Gryffindor will be our next opponents, clear?" Kita stated.

"Yes, Captain," they all replied as Kita turned to face the new and reserved players.

"As for all of you, you observed the game, and after this, all of you will play for the majority of the games," Kita added, and they all nodded in agreement.

"Let's go," Kita said, holding his broom in the same way as the others. When they arrived at the open entrance inside the pitch, they mounted their broom sticks and warmed up flying. Shoyo noticed his friends cheering them on.

After warming up, all players gather in the center, waiting for Sir Ukai to begin the game. When the quaffle is released, the game begins. Chasers from both sides rush to retrieve the quaffle and score a point, while Chang and Shoyo hover above them searching for the snitch when Shoyo notices his sleepy type lover competing with other chasers.

'Damn Kira looks hot when he's concentrated and competing.' Shoyo blushed, Chang gave him a knowing smile but it faded as she spotted a bludger coming her way. Before Chang could even dodge the bludger, it flew in incredible speed, Shoyo swiftly pulled Chang off of her broom holding her waist, and the bludger destroyed Chang's broom. This temporarily stops the game. Because of what happened, all of the players and students are worried.

"Are you OK, Cho?" Shoyo asked.

"Yes, thank you Sho, I panicked a little there, thanks for saving me," Cho said, clutching Shoyo hard, which Shoyo's simps noticed.

"It's fine," Shoyo replied, properly positioning Cho on his broom before glaring at the players below.

"What the heck do you think you're doing? You should be more cautious the next time, this is just a practice match, not a real game, idiots!" Looking at the beaters, Shoyo said.

"All right, Shoyo, calm down, let's take a break," Ukai sighed, and all players nodded. Shoyo flew down and carefully placed Cho down..

"Thank you once again, Sho," Cho replied, blushing slightly and making Kunimi grimace.

"It's OK, but just be cautious and aware the next time, okay?" Shoyo patted Cho's head before flying over to Kunimi and kissed his boyfriend on the cheek.