BokuRoHina Special

'It is time.' As Kuroo and Bokuto finished their supper, they glanced at each other and nodded. Kuroo looks across at Shoyo, who is conversing with the silver trio.

Kuroo called out, "Hey Sho."

"Yes Tetkun?" Shoyo asked, a smile on his face.

Kuroo stated nervously, "Bokuto and I want to show you guys something."

"Of course, Tetkun! Are the others coming?" Shoyo asked.

Kuroo said, "Yeah."

"Should we leave now?" Shoyo said.

"Can we bring the other three?" Pansy asked, her gaze fixed on Kuroo as if she knew something.

Kuroo said, "Sure."

The group began to leave the dining hall, Shoyo eagerly chatting to Bokuto, while the others walked silently behind them, watching the two converse animatedly.

Their friends are worried about what may happen. Suga and Kita had already cast a silencing and protecting spell around the place. This is the first time the Simps will see the whole confession thing, so they're intrigued, but they're not sure whether it'll turn out well, especially since Noya, Tanaka, and the Weasley twins are involved.

When the group arrived at their destination, they requested Shoyo to wait in the center while their friends moved to the side, placing the pairs near each other. The other simps are muttering to themselves.

Tanaka and Noya are in charge of lighting the fireworks once Kuroo and Bokuto have done talking. They just hope it will go according to the plan.

"Shoyo!" Kuroo and Bokuto yelled from a distance, and Shoyo looked at them, slowly realizing what is going to happen.

"We really like you! We've been captivated by your dazzling smiles, bright demeanor, and optimistic attitude since the first time we saw you. We loved you even more after seeing the other side of you! Your compassion despite the fact that people judge you, you strive to prove them wrong. We are chaotic, noisy, and playful, but we will never play with your feelings! We will always love and cherish you, so would you please answer the question we have been meaning to ask?" Bokuto and Kuroo walked gently approaching him.

Shoyo is already in tears, their friends are surprised by Bokuto and Kuroo's speech, and the Simps are astonished. They soon noticed the fireworks forming the statement.

"Will you be our boyfriend Hinata Shoyo?"

Shoyo nods and runs towards his new boyfriends, both of whom are crying with joy. They are overjoyed that Shoyo has already become their lover.

Suga and Daichi are delighted, Kita and Shirabu are pleased, TeruYama, BlaiRon, Drarry, PansMione, KiyoYachi, AoneKenji (except Aone) are cheering for the new couples. Kunimi and Hajime, on the other hand, are smiling contentedly. Akaashi,Osamu,Kenma, Ushijima, Sakusa, Kei, Tobio, Tendou, and Suna are just looking at the scene happening in front of them, they are happy but they can't wait for their turn to confess now.

Asahi and Ennoshita are relieved that their boyfriends did the right thing for once, or so they thought until Noya and Tanaka yelled, "Watch out!"

When they turned to face Noya and Tanaka, their eyes widened as they spotted a bunch of fireworks headed their way, and they all ran across the area, cursing Tanaka and Noya for unintentionally knocking down the ignited fireworks towards them.

TANAKA! NISHINOYA!" Daichi yelled, protecting Suga together with Kiyoko, Yams, and the other couple, as the simps hid to avoid the fireworks.

"AFTER THIS, WE'RE GOING TO KILL YOU BOTH!" they all yelled.

While Shoyo, Kuroo, and Bokuto laugh inside the protective bubble Shoyo created for the three of them. Shoyo is concerned for them, but the scenario is so entertaining that they can't help but chuckle.

"I'm not sure if I should be upset or happy because it's meant to be our time, but it's hilarious seeing them dodging and hiding from the fireworks while cursing Noya and Tanaka," Kuroo said, hugging the ginger from the right and Bokuto from the left.

"Right bro but ngl this is really hilarious hahahaha, l Look at Kenma crawling down clutching his switch," Bokuto exclaimed, laughing. When Kuroo saw Kenma, he burst out laughing, and they heard Shoyo chuckle between them.

"I love you two," Shoyo murmured affectionately, and the two beamed back.

"We love you too, Sho," they each murmured before kissing Shoyo, not miding the chaos beyond the safe barrier they were in.

(Here it is ❤️, i hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it lmao 😂😂❤️)