Chapter Thirty-two

It's been three days after Tsukishima's confession, and the harem has settled into their scheduled turn. It's the day Kenma, Shoyo, and Akaashi go to the muggle world. Akaashi inquired if he could come as well because his dad, who was apparently visiting Shoyo's parents, wish to talk with him.

They are already on the train station sending the three off. Iwaizumi, Tendou, Kei, Kunimi, and Kageyama are the only ones who may send them off. Kuroo, Bokuto, and Oikawa want to come as well, but they still have transfiguration and charms classes.

"Shoyo, be careful, and you, Keiji and Kenma," Iwaizumi said. Shoyo hugged Hajime and kissed his cheeks as the two just nodded.

"Thank you, Haji, and please take care of yourselves." Shoyo stated this while staring at his loves and soon-to-be lovers.

He kissed Tendou and Kageyama on the cheeks while kissing his lovers on the lips.

"I'll see you in three days, hmm, bye" Shoyo waved goodbye before entering the train.

The train trip will take 9 hours, departing from Hogwarts at 9 a.m. and arriving in London at 5 p.m. Shoyo and Akaashi brought snacks and lunch with them.

When they entered a compartment, Kenma sat on the right seat, while Akaashi and Shoyo sat on the left.

"Kenma sit properly, you'll fall if you lay like that," Akaashi said, and Kenma obliged to sit properly.

"Thank you; would you want some snacks? I brought some apple pie from Hogsmeade," Akaashi added, and Kenma instantly turns to him and nods like a kitten.

"Yes, please," Kenma said, making the two of them laugh.

"Okay, okay, calm down," Akaashi replied as he pulled out a container of apple pie, and Kenma paused his game to grab one.

"Would you like some Sho?" Akaashi inquired.

"Hmm no, Keiji, I'm still full, may I take a nap for a while?" Shoyo asked rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Didn't you get enough sleep?" Akaashi urged him, pat his lap so Shoyo may lie down, which the ginger gladly did.

"Hmm, we played board games last night, Draco is a sore loser, he demands a rematch many times since he keeps losing," Shoyo remarked as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

"Hmm, then go ahead, we'll wake you up for lunch" Akaashi stated this while caressing Shoyo's hair, causing the latter to relax and finally fall asleep.

---Time Skip---

After many hours, the three are ready to go. Shoyo and Kenma are playing as Akaashi watches, and when the train arrives at the station, they quickly gather their stuff. They went through the wall once more. Shoyo takes them to the parking lot, which confuses the two.

 Shoyo pulls out a key-like object and a card. They came to a complete stop in front of a black Tesla Model S Plaid. When Shoyo unlocked the car door, they exclaimed in amazement.

 When Shoyo unlocked the car door, they exclaimed in amazement